Chapter 5

Aradhya's POV

"Sleep baby mama loves you" I kissed both of  my little gems

After having dinner in the Kapoor's mansion. Kabir dropped us and helped me carry my daughter's into my apartment as they were really tired, they slept in the car.

Coming out of my daughter's room..
I went into my own. I was really tired.
I changed into something more comfortable. And then opened my drawer and looked at my sleeping pills  I desperately wanted to sleep but without them I know I can't.. But today I wasn't in the mood of those pills

Sighing. I went out of my room and came into my apartment's balcony....  It has a really amazing view.. Especially at night.. Standing on the edge of balcony a cool wind blew over my face making me shiver a little.... 

I closed my eyes feeling the light wind over my face.. .

"Are we gonna hear the wedding bells soon.. . "

"What are you looking for in a husband"

The questions were still fresh in my mind.... Can't I be free of him just once?? It's like everytime I try to forget him something or someone always stops me from doing so.. 

Even after 11 years of not taking or seeing him...  It was still hard for me to forget everything..  It was hard to forget my past..  Especially him.. I know I should move on and be happy but  I m not!! I m not happy. Even after having every thing why m I not happy?? Why does it feels like I have nothing??Why was it so difficult for me??  Why can't I  just erase my past and move on?? Why does it feels heavy inside? ?  Why??

I took a deep breath..  And went into my bff's room..  I laid on her bed and turned towards her....  Aastha thakur..
It's hard to believe that the girl with whom my so called husband cheated on me now lives with me and not only takes care of my two NGO but also my two daughters..

Yes is she the same Aastha for whom my husband was ready to divorce me.. The same innocent beautiful girl with whom my husband wanted to spend his whole life or that's what I thought at that time.. 

I met her after 4 months of moving out of my house or rather running out of my house. She was this 17 yrs old girl who was on the streets torn out clothes, pale face and unusually thin body.. .

Flashback

I am on my way to the grocery store.. finally!!! After leaving that horrible job as a waitress I got accepted as a maid in Kapoor's Mansion.

"Ple- please no leave it's m- my g- go away... "

I heard someone , i don't know why but the voice was so familiar.. maybe I was thinking too much... I guess I should leave...

"Aaaaaahhh!!!!"

I again heard that voice.. this time I followed the it... After few seconds... I saw a young girl lying there and she was crying like hell...
I went towards her..

"Excuse me!! Are yo-- OMG !!! Aastha "
She was Aastha, the same girl... Siddharth cheated me with her
But what is she doin here... Shouldn't she be with sid!! Did he cheated on her too... ?

This is soo confusing...

"Aastha Aastha.. look at me I am aaradhya do you remember me??" I asked

"He to- took my mo- money.... My m- money" saying this she passed out..

Omg!! What happened to her? The beautiful girl that I saw last time is now begging for money that too on these streets... Her dress is torn out... She looks so pale and extremely thin...
The spark she had 4 months ago was now no were to be seen... Who did this too her... Was it Sid?? Can he be this cruel??

Note: if you like my story soo far then please do comment and vote😘😘

Above is pic of aaradhya's apartment..

T

he flashback will be continued in the next chapter...

Thankyou...