Chapter 12

"You still miss her?? " He asked

"I do" I said taking a sip of my drink

"It has been 11 yrs... Siddi I think you should move on" He suggested

"I love her veer... From the day she left I have been dreaming of her and only her... I can't even think of someone else... She's always in my mind" I said Sadly

"What if she has someone else.... like she moved on Or something.." He said

I looked at him... I didn't knew what to say... I never thought of it... After what I did to her why would she even think about me.... I am nothing in front of her.... She is successful and beautiful.. She has everything anyone could ever want....

" Th- thi-This is not possible...w -we- We are still married..." I said unsure

"Yes siddi...but that doesn't mean she can't date.... " He said

I didn't say anything... Actually I had nothing to say... Whatever he said was true... She can't marry anyone without giving me divorce...but she can date anyone she wants...

"Look siddi... Don't take me in a wrong way I m just saying that you should move on... Okay... Think about it" He said walking away

No!!! I can't move on... No it's impossible.. But what if she had... What if she is happy with someone else... But I know she loved me.. She herself confessed it to me... But what I did?? I ruined her.. I can't even ask for her forgiveness.... I m so ashamed of myself...

I closed my eyes and again saw her beautiful smiling face... Only I know how much I miss her... But does she even miss me... No I can't expect her to miss me... After what I did I lost every right I had on her...

I felt suffocated. I went out of veer's mansion and grabbed my bike and drove towards my home...

Aaradhya's POV

I had a long day today... Being a CEO on so difficult... I went into my room and changed in something more comfortable..

After changing.. I went into living room to see my beautiful daughters playing with aastha... I smiled

"Hey aaru there's a file on the desk it's form your office... " Aastha said

I nodded. And picked the file from the desk. It had the list of the companies who were interested in my investment... I was really tired to look into it so I kept it there itself.. And went to grab a coffee...

After few minutes of having coffee. I asked my daughters to complete there homework.. So they went and left me with aastha....

We talked for few minutes and then we went into the kitchen to make dinner....

I love cooking... It really calms me.. And the best part is I cook really well..

As the dinner was ready I called aaku and aadhu for dinner.. After having dinner and doing the dishes.. We all retired to our own rooms..

Like every other night I again tried to sleep.... But like every other night I fail again and again in this simple task...

I'm tired of trying to sleep... I went out of my room.. And into the living room I switched on the TV and started watching some random stuffs...

After few minutes I got bored... I switched it off.. Suddenly I remembered about the company's file... Yes!!! Now I won't get bored... Doing a happy dance... I went towards the desk..and took the file from the desk... I will just go through the company names the whole night... I thought...

I went into my room and sat on my bed.. I opened the file.. There were names of both indian and foreign companies and a little about them...But I wanted to invest only in Indian company.. Looking at the list... I was kind of shocked... It had names of tons of indian companies that were in need of an investor... I took a deep breath... And started reading all the names of the companies and there history of success... But one name that caught my attention was...

I hope you guys liked this chapter...

So what do you think about it... ??

Soon will be Siddharth and aaradhya's meeting....

And do vote and comment..😘

And follow me..💗💗💗

Please guyss don't be a silent reader.... 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.. 😘