Chapter 18

Flashback continued

Singh was about to stab me when I jerked and pushed singh he stumbled... I tried to opened the door when I looked back I saw the angry faces of both singh and azad... But luckly the door opened and I ran making sure that i lock them in there... I know they won't be locked for long as they have keys with them...therefore I ran from there  I was running on the streets when I saw a policemen...

"Help help... Please help.. " I shouted to the police and waved at him.. Making him aware of my presence

He looked at me..

"Yes... Miss what happened are you okay" The police men said

"They will kill me... Please help me... " I was out of breadth from the continuous running

"Who will kill you... There is no one" He said looking around

"Please come with me.. They are in my apartment.. Please they will catch me... Please save me... I beg you " I begged to them...

"Okay okay... First drink some water... We will help you.. " He said and handed me some water.. I instantly drank it... I was  really thirsty

The policeman told me to sit in his car so that they can reach my apartment.. I guided the direction...

After few seconds we reached... He told me to calm down as I was shivering.. He also called some more police men in case something happens... He ordered the remaining policemen to stay outside he apartment...

We got out of the car and went upwards towards my apartment... It was on 2nd floor...

We were standing on the entrance of my apartment.. The police man ,whose name was akaash bhatt ( written on his batch) , was knocking on the door.. There was no reply.. He again knocked and the door slightly opened...

He went inside first and I followed him.. The whole apartment was unusually silent.. Aakash took out the gun  and held it tight In his hand... I was right behind his back following him..

We went into my room and what I saw shocked me to the core....!!!

Here was azad lying on the floor in the pool of his own blood... Aakash went towards azad and tried to shake him...to see whether he was alive or not... Turns out he was dead..

He looked at me..

"Do you know him?? " He asked

"Y- ye- yes " I said

"Who i-" He was about to say when we herd some footsteps

Aakash held my hand and indicated me to not make any sound, we hide behind the sofa...

I peeked and saw singh standing there he was talking to someone...

"I finally killed him... Now it's your turn my sweet little wifey... " Singh said and laughed evilly

He killed azad!!!!.. But why!? I thought they were partners in crime.... And why does he wants to kill his own wife...

I looked at akaash and saw him messaging someone one... I asked him and he told me that he was asking his men's to come soon...

I again peeked out and looked at Singh... He was looking at his mobile... He dialled someone.. And

"She ran away...  I want her now!!!! Go get her... And ya i want her alive!!!!! And send some men I need them to clean some shit over here... Do it fast!!" He said looking at the dead body..

I know Singh is taking about me... I again looked at aakash to see he was already looking at me...

"I promise that no one will harm you.." He assured me and smiled a little

I smiled too...but from inside I was scared.. I can't  die... I need to survive this for my baby... He/ she doesn't deserve this..

"You stay here I need to make sure that this bastard doesn't go anywhere else" Aakash said and stood up to go

That's when I noticed that Singh left the room...

After few seconds I heard some gun shots... Omg!!! What happened!! Did aakash shot Singh?? My heartbeat was very fast

I was about to get up when I heard some foot steps coming into the room

"Okay sweetie..!!! I know that you are here.. Come out coz I don't wanna waste my time on you and about your little helper that you bought... Well let's say he's of no use now!!! " He said and laughed

Omg!!! What did he do to Aakash..
Did he shot him...??? No this can't happen... It's all my fault.. I shouldn't have asked him to help me... Now I lost him... God!! Why are you doing this to me...

Few tears came out of my eyes.... Now he will kill me.. I will loose my babies..
I will loose them without seeing them... I will not be able to know who they are girl or boy... Whether they look like me or like siddhaarth...

Sid... I won't be able to see him the last time....

"Come out you stupid little bitch... Otherwise the consequences will be worst...!!!" Singh shouted

I closed my eyes and counted till three... And stood up from behind the sofa...

"And there you are... " He said and smirked.. He looked at me from top to bottom...

"Hmmm... So what should I do with you... Should I kill you or make you my second wife.. Coz let's face it... You really are a gem of a girl... " He said and laughed

I looked at him directly into his eyes

"I would rather die then be with you... " I said

"Gladly!!! I would love to kill you... " He said and smirked

He pointed the gun at me... And said
"Be ready"

I closed my eyes...

Okay guys..

Hope you liked my update....my updates are gonna be really slow... And for that i m sorry...

D

o vote comment and follow me 💗💗💗

Thank you... 😘