Chapter 14

I took a deep breath....

"My tormentor " I said trying not to cry

"What!!!What do you mean by it" She asked

I closed my eyes few drops came out...

"I was tortured.. I know I never told you what happened with me in that one month... Beco--" I said crying

"Aaru...Ssshhh... It's okay.. I m here.."she said... I just looked at her and brokedown..

Aastha came closer and hugged me we both cried for few minutes then...

"Who was he..?? " She asked

I looked at her... Her eyes we're still full of tears...

Flashback

Finally!! I got a job... I am a waitress in a cafe... Although the owner is a little creep and weird... But I don't have anywhere to go... So I better suck it up..  And do my job...

I was cleaning the tables.. When my eyes fell on the near glass window... I could see a man behind me.... He was looking straight at me.... It felt creepy.... I turned around and looked at him...On seeing me he just smirked..

"Now that was weird!!! " I muttered

One of the staff called me and I again begin working... Totally forgeting about that creepy man...

But the whole day I felt as if someone was watching me... But whenever I turned or tried to find anyone.. I couldn't..

I sighed. It was time for me to wrap up and go home... The owner of the cafe has provided me with an apartment... And strangly my apartment was very close to his house... Doesn't matter I m thankful that I have somewhere to live..

I'll get out of here when I get a better job then this one... I thought

I walked out of the cafe and locked it..
After few minutes of walking I reached my apartment... It was good....1 room, hall, and a kitchen.. I unlocked my apartment and went inside

I straight away went into the bathroom to have a warm shower..
Coming out I changed into something comfortable.... Although I had very few clothes it was okay for me..

I went into the kitchen and made something to eat.. After having dinner... It was already time to sleep.. So I went into my bedroom...

I tried to sleep... I don't understand wats happening to me.. I am not able to sleep these days... Specifically from the day I left my house... I don't understand why this is happening..
Yesterday I was a little successful in sleeping.. But my in my dream I saw siddharth..

He was slowly coming towards me.. He had a huge smile on his face... I was also smiling looking at him but when he was just about to touch me.. He disappeared.. I woke up screaming his name... And since then I m trying and trying to sleep... It's like he took my sleep and disappeared with it....

So here I m without my sleep.. I tried little more and there you go!!! no sleep...

I sighed. And came out of my bedroom and sat on the sofa in the living room...  I didn't had any TV, internet or anything neither I had any mobile to just pass my time... I couldn't afford any of them.. I looked towards the watch it was 3 o'clock in the morning...  the cafe starts at 6 so I have few hours more to go...

I leaned on my sofa. And took some business magazine and started reading it..

At approx. 5:00 ... I stood up and went into the kitchen to make my breakfast.. After that I got ready and went to the cafe... I was feeling exhausted.. I had dark circles under my eyes.. But can I do something??? No I can't!!!

At approx 5:45 I reached the cafe I unlocked it.. And went inside and  started doing my work...

After few minutes Mr. Singh came... He was the creepy weird owner of the cafe his office was inside the cafe... But as far as I know he doesn't come this early... I have heard from all the staff his time is 10 o'clock.. Why is he soo early.. I thought

None of my business... Anyways I started doing my job.. After few minutes of Mr. Singh's arrival.. The creepy man from the other day came and again looked at me smirking.. Wats the matter with him?? I thought
By that time many of the staff members came and we got busy...

It was time to go home... Everyone left and I was again alone.. Actually it was my duty to lock the cafe so I was always the last to go.. As I finished my job.. I went out and locked the cafe

I was about to go ahead when someone stopped the car beside me...
Then slide  down the car's window..

I looked at the owner of the car.. I was kinda scared now!!!

Flashback over

It will be continued in the other chapters as well...it's a big flashback again!!!

I hope you like my update

Please vote comment and follow me

Thank you