chapter 25

After saying my goodbyes to my daughters i went to my home..

"Aastha are you ready??" I shouted

"Yes yes... I am ready" She said coming towards me

"Maria.. Take all the luggage and give it to the driver" I said and looked towards aastha she was again doing her touch up..

I rolled my eyes... This girl..

"Aastha... We w'll miss the flight.. " I said annoyed

"Sorry sorry I am done.." She said

*******

It took almost 45 minutes to reach airport... But thankfully we were on time.. Right now we were on our seats.. Usually whenever I travel I use my own private plane.. But this time there was an issue regarding my plane so I had to book tickets for flight...

I looked outside the window... It was an amazing view..

I sighed

I sighed.. I live in Seattle so its gonna take more than 14 hrs to reach India...

I took a business magazine and started reading it...  After few moments...

"Aaru are you sure you wanna do this" Aastha asked

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath...

I know what she is trying to say..I looked at her and  just nodded.. I don't know what to say... I could see the disappointment in her eyes... But I am adamant on my decision....

I know she is not happy with my decision to take revenge against sid... But I need this.. I want to see him suffer just the way I did... Just the way I and aastha did... He ruined us and now it's his time... He will pay for each and everything he did to me and to my bestie...

*********
Siddharth POV

I can't wait for her... Finally after 11 yrs tomorrow I am gonna see her....although I still don't understand why she wants to invest in my company... But whatever it is... The best thing about this deal is I am gonna see her...

"Sir miss. Lisa corren wants to meet you" My secretary said

"Coming " I said and went to the guest cabin...

"Yes miss corren.. Is there something I can help you with" I said sitting in front of her

"Mr. Oberoi as you already know tomorrow my boss Miss Aaradhya rai is gonna come here personally.. She informed me that she will directly come to the office after her flight... and she wants your presentation to be ready and perfect... " She said