Chapter 8

Flashback continued

She was about to say something when.. Kabir entered with food and doctor too

I sighed.. What a great time Kabir..

He looked at me and then at aastha..

"Is everything okay?? " He asked concerned

"Yes... Of course we were just talking about school and old friends.. " I lied

"So how's everything.. Are you feeling any kind of pain?? " Asked the doctor

"No.. I am fine.. Just hungry.. " Aastha said

Hearing her Kabir took out the food and gave it to her..

"Okay then... I think I can discharge you after two days.. Till then take rest and stay away from cold water or anything cold in general.. " The doctor said..

"Aaru... I think now we should leave it's late.. You should take rest.. You are pregnant.. I don't think you should stress yourself this much..Let's go.. W'll come tomorrow if you want.. " Kabir said..

"You are PREGNANT!! Is it sid--"aastha was about to say his name

"Yes!! ! Yes I m pregnant and w'll talk about it tomorrow okay you take rest.
I'll come meet you tomorrow.. And don't forget to take your medicine!!" I said and left with Kabir

"Is it something that you are hiding frome me aaru" Asked Kabir

I looked at him... This was what I was afraid of.. Damn these questions.. I didn't wanted to lie to him.. But I also didn't wanted to say the truth..

"I- I - umm ye- I mean no it's nothing" I lied

"Look!! aaru I know there is something and I even know that it's about your past I am not saying you to tell me every thing.. I just want you to know that I will always be there for you.. No matter what I am always there okay.. "
He said looking at me..

How I got this lucky to get a friend like him.. I nodded and he smiled..

After reaching home and telling each and every thing to Mrs kapoor I went into the kitchen and had my dinner.. After that I went into my room to sleep bt as usual I wasn't able to so I kept thinking about sid and aastha...I need to know everything.. Tomorrow I m gonna find out every thing no one is gonna come in between us.. I need all the answers to my question..

It was the next day.. And as usual I did all the works since I was pregnant I had to do very little work not too much... To make me tired..

After finishing my work I asked Kabir to drop me off to hospital.. Since he had to meet Mr kapoor to discuss about some company related issues he was in hurry and so he dropped me off and went to his office..

Actually I was kind of thankful that he was busy.. As I didn't want any kind of interruption today...

I went straight towards aastha's room.. To find her sleeping peacefully.. GOD!! How much I miss those peaceful sleep..

I sat on the sofa... I didn't want to disturb her.. Only if you could know the value of sleep... I sighed and I took a busines mazagine and started reading it..

After few minutes..

"Hey... When did you come.. You should have woke me up" Aastha said getting up slowly