Authors Note

Now I like very few of the  characters in Good Omens because I am in love with Crawley and Aziraphale, so most, if not all imagines will be about them.

I am taking requests, so please feel free to message me with any imagines ideas you have. I love bringing your stories and characters to life, it brings me so much joy.

I will be naming each of the characters due to my discomfort writing Y/N and the fact it takes so long when writing on phone (which I'm more comfortable with rather than on a laptop etc.) I will however use whatever name or Y/N if requested by someone, so feel free to tell me and you can always change their name to yours. Let your imagination freak.

I may also add some preferences because I know how people enjoy them.

I would like to thank you sincerely for clicking onto this book and giving it a chance. I love Good Omens and have watched and rewatched it four times over my two day weekend, so it means a lot that you're reading this.

I'm also pretty sure this is my longest authors note ever because I never write them, due to my inability to talk or express emotion to people directly, which is kind of like what I'm doing as you're reading this..

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and..

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.