Angelic - Crowley x OC

She was beautiful with long black hair and olive skin. Her peach jumper dress rides up her leg as she sat down opposite Crowley, crossing her white leggings clad legs. Her brilliant blue eyes studied him before she smiled brightly.

"Hello, Crowley." She greeted, "wonderful day today, isn't it?" Crowley rolled his eyes, all angels were the same, always so polite, but he didn't mind it as much from her and Aziraphale.

"You can say as much, angel." He commented, raising his hand to shake, after all, she did just take a century year long nap so Aziraphale and himself would find some middle ground, little did she know that she slept through a possible Armageddon and the antichrist getting power.

"Dina, Crowley. My name is Dina." She corrected him with a smile, "Now please do tell me what I've missed, I'd love to learn of any improvements that yourself and Aziraphale had made."

Crowley snorted, "learn. Yeah, because your the angel of learning." He remembered, causing Dina to smile and nod slightly at him.

Suddenly, her eyes darkened as she looked over Crowley, "what happened?" She asked, crossing her arms, Crowley gave her a shocked look, which she didn't respond to. "Crowley you haven't changed in a thousand years, I can tell when you are hiding something from me." She reminded him.

Crowley shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "sorry love, sworn to secrecy."

Dina narrowed her eyes, "fine, then I'll get Aziraphale to tell me." She huffed, going to stand, only to freeze and give Crowley a look when he started to laugh slightly. "What is it now?" She whined, pouting slightly.

Crowley crooned at her face, earning a small 'hmph' from Dina. "He's sworn to secrecy too." Crowley informed her.

He and Aziraphale didn't want to tell her how they let her sleep through Armageddon and Adam the Antichrist's reformation, she would be furious that they didn't wake her to help.

Dina was always looking for ways to help, so when she finds out they were thrust into the single most difficult thing to avoid without her help, she would not be happy.

"Fine then." Dina stated, strutting away. Crowley let his eyes widen behind his favourite glasses before standing up and following her with his long strides, meaning that he caught Dina just as she was leaving the cafe. "I'll make you tell me." She stated, as if it were the easiest thing to do.

Crowley sighed before opening the passenger door to his Bentley for Dina. He had a knack for being nicer to her, but he didn't know why, Aziraphale apparently did though, because he'd always get extra giddy when Dina and Crowley were both in his line of sight. "And how do you propose you do that?" Crowley asked before closing the door behind her, a quizzical look upon his face.

Dina smiled vacantly as Crowley climbed in before she turned to him, "Aziraphale hates keeping things from me." She reminded him, but Crowley tutted, "I suppose you're right, using Aziraphale as blackmail is completely un-angel-like and out of the question.

As Crowley began to speed down the roads, Dina didn't bat a single eyelash as She miracled people to safety, "honestly Crowley, you are so reckless sometimes." She hummed, trying not to smile at his laugh that followed. "Oh, I could stop talking to you." She suggested, a triumphant smile on her face.

Crowley shook his head with a distasteful look, "Ah, you wouldn't last a second."

Dina let her eyes widen at Crowley's disbelief, "yes I wou- oh.." she trailed off slightly before closing her mouth and focusing on the people around her, trying to keep them safe.

"Face it, love, you can't help but talk to me." He insisted, causing Dina to roll her eyes and turn her head away in protest to hide her slight annoyance. He was right.

Then, she turned back, swivelling almost completely around to him. "Actually. I can go back to sleep for another century or so." She stated, picking her nails.

To her shock, Crowley almost crashed the car straight into a lamppost before he gained control and parked the car safely. "Don't do that to me, angel. I almost thought you were serious." He hissed slightly, clutching the wheel like it was a lifeline. He really loved his car.

"I am."

"You're what?" Crowley repeated, almost mad. Dina frowned before putting on a brave face and crossing her arms.

"I am." She repeated as if it were obvious, "I am being serious, you're hiding something from me, meaning Aziraphale has dragged you into surprising me; unlikely. Or something bad has happened; likely knowing the two of you."

Crowley sighed. "Let get the other angle and we'll tell you together, because I'm not getting the blame." Crowley sighed, starting up the engine once more.

Two hours later, Crowley and Aziraphale had finished tell their friend about the whole Armageddon business and had been awaiting her reaction for a good five minutes.

The only indication that she was not a statue was her eye that twitched ever few seconds.

Eventually, Crowley had enough, "listen, love -."

"Don't you love me. The end of the world was coming and you didn't think to wake me up from a nap? Oh, you are so lucky that Adam had good parents otherwise I would have no choice." She blew up, her arms flailing up before she narrowed her eyes in the pair, who were frozen in fear.

"You'll do what? We've faced Satan himself." Crowley reminded her, yo which she let her eyes flutter closed before clasping her hands together softly.

"No, the Antichrist went against Satan, you two watched." She reminded him, before quickly adding to stop Aziraphale from talking. "You could have at least brought him some time."

Aziraphale nodded guiltily, causing Dina to smile, "good then, lesson learnt." She stated, strolling towards the back room. "Tea?"

"Oh, yes please." The angel called, "you know how much sugar." There was a small laugh before Crowley ran his hands over his face.

"How do I put up with her?" He asked himself, Aziraphale smiled before placing a hand on his shoulder with slight difficulty.

"You've got to ask her out her, that's when the problems start." The angel commented, Crowley almost choked on his spit.

"Excuse me!" He demanded loudly, causing a coy smile to slip onto Aziraphale's face.

"You are excused."

"You are not." Dina cut in, shocking Aziraphale out of his coy manner. "Repeat, now." She demanded, handing over a cup of tea to her fellow angel and a black coffee to the demon.

After a sip, Aziraphale decided to speak up, "only that you and Crowley would make an excellent couple." He stated, Dina shrugged. "You'd be the talk of the town, no doubt, but nevertheless.." he trailed off, gauging her reaction, she rolled her eyes.

"Try me again once I've gotten over how you've dragged me into the whole 'our side' mess." She stated before turning around, "I'm going to get my drink." She called.

"How long do you think it's going to take her to get over it?" Aziraphale whispered, Crowley shrugged slightly.

"A day." He commented before taking a mouthful of his hot beverage. "Do you have anything fun to do in here.. that isn't reading?"

Thinking about expanding this into a full story separate from this book, or based it off it. Either that or create a few extra parts to it. What do you think?

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.