Stupid - Aziraphale x OC - male

"So damn stupid, Nate." The man muttered to himself as he stared at a bookshelf in A.Z Fell & Co. bookshop in the corner of a cute little street in London. "Why couldn't of you just looked where you were going." He stressed angrily, running his hands through his finger curls in frustration.

The owner of the bookshop had been looking over at him in concern for the past ten minutes that Nate had been in the bookshop, but Nate didn't notice, he had been stupid enough to get lost in his music and walk straight into oncoming traffic.

Luckily, he managed to get to a path before anything could happen to him and chose to take refuge in the closest shop until he was definite that everyone was gone.

"Excuse me, sir, but are you okay? You have been glaring at my book for the past ten minutes." The owner asked, his curly white blonde hair reflecting the same sunlight onto Nate's face.

"Oh, what?" Nate asked, snapping back in reality before turning to find the bookshop clerk staring at him in concern. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Has anything happened?" The man asked, still concerned.

Nate smiled slightly at the concern the random person was showing him before he shrugged, "I almost got run over again." He explained before quickly adding on, "its a normal occurrence, the fear has left me and it's all just annoyance now."

The man's eyes widened considerably before he began to turn around. "I'll put the kettle on and we can talk about this a bit more over some nice tea."

Nate almost objected, but the owner seemed so nice and thoughtful that by some miracle, Nate's near car accident had led him into this particular shop where this particular man, who Nate was sure to be an angel, was so willing to talk to him.

So that's how Nate found himself following the man into a back room, where a small table and set of chairs sat, awaiting himself and the man.

Whilst the kettle boiled, the man turned with a kind smile, "where are my manners? My name is Aziraphale, and you are?"

Part two maybe??

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.