New Years - Crowley x OC

Previously:
Not really. Any reason you're a satanist?" She shot back, Crowley raised his eyebrows.

"Absolutely none." He replied coolly. "Come on, Angel is taking his time and I want to get drunk." With a laugh, Charlie found herself following Crowley to the back room where a whole lot of alcohol had been hidden.

She laughed loudly. "Oh, this will be fun." She admitted..

~ 'Christmas' Crowley x OC

It was New Years Eve and Charlie found herself going back to the bookshop, because although she hadn't been there since Christmas, she really didn't want to spend the New Years mooching of her friend's family New Year party. Besides, the bookshop is basically always open, hopefully it would be today.

Hesitation struck Charlie as she stood outside the door with a bottle of wine and a pack of Strongbow Dark Fruits Cider clattering around in a plastic bag from Tesco.

With one deep breath, Charlie put on a smile and pushed open the door, smiling warmly at Aziraphale, who was reading a book at his desk. "Are you okay, my dear?" He asked her worriedly, sensing her smile was fake.

"Would you mind if I spent New Years here?" She asked feebly, holding up the bag, "I've got alcohol." She offered looking shyly down to the floor, not seeing Aziraphale's excited look.

There was the sound of a book snapping closed before the bag was taken from her carefully. "Oh, please do. I'm surprised you took so long to visit since Christmas. You're such a fun person." The kind man babbled, "Crowley is coming over after he runs a few errands. He can catch up later, but for now, I have a lot party food stocked up for this."

"Sweet." She mumbled, unsure of what to think, it was obvious that he and Crowley were going to celebrate together, Charlie just hoped she wasn't interfering. "Uh, I didn't really ask before, but would you prefer to spend New Years with just Crowley? I'm kind of getting a boyfriends vibe from you both." She admitted, her face red.

She was shocked to hear Aziraphale laugh loudly, "Oh, no no dear. We've been friends since the beginning really." Charlie sensed a double meaning behind his words, but didn't say anything as she set the alcohol onto the table whilst Aziraphale got two glasses out. "Crowley is a bit of a flirt though." He joked, a hint of seriousness in his voice.

"I am, am I, Angel?" Crowley teased, strutting in, they hadn't heard the bell when he entered, "nice to see you have such high hopes for me." He continued, rolling his eyes. Charlie hid a small smile as she realised his outfit was basically exactly the same as last time, except this time he wore a dirty grey shirt with his leather jacket.

"Something funny there?" He asked her with raised brows as he settled into a seat. Charlie shook her head with a small smile before accepting a glass from Aziraphale.

"Stop being so you, Crowley. You'll scare her away." The bright man warned his opposite with a warm and affectionate smile.

"Nah." Charlie joked, "I'm just looking for a good time. Not even he could stop me."

With that, they began to drink, happy smiles dancing on their faces.

Sorry it's so late, I forgot I had this..

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.