Demon Walking Angel - Crowley x OC - part 1

Azazel was the demon who introduced weapon of war to humans, and she was so very proud of herself.

It had been at least two or three thousand years since she last set foot on Earth, and it had been a year since the infamous Crowley and Aziraphale has helped stop Armageddon.

Being the demon who was looking forwards to the fight, supplying their destruction, she was slightly upset to hear that the war was not to be fought, yet she cared not and grew curious as to what the demon and his angel companion were up to these days, and therefore decided to spend some time on Earth.

Azazel smiled to herself with a pair of wrap around pitch black sunglasses over her yellow demon eyes, not like Crowley's that resembled a snakes, but eyes that resembled a lion.

She was in St. James' Park, and was standing at the waterbed, her black studded, thick heeled boots sticking in the mud. She cared not as the water occasionally splashed up against the black skinny jeans she wore, or how it created patterns of reflected light across her beige tank top and black blazer.

She had to admit, Earthly clothes looked good on her. With a wicked smile, she threw her fiery red hair over her shoulder and turned her head towards the entrance to the park where she caught the eye of Crowley and Aziraphale.

With a wink, Azazel turned and picked up a stick, handing it deftly to a small boy and strutting away as the child began to whack his friend repeatedly with said stick, only for the boy to retaliate with a stick of his own.

Aziraphale, the slap happy angel rushed over to the boys and immediately snapped away their negative emotions and allowed the children to play around once more before looking up to see Crowley stalking after the infamous demon.

"Crowley! No!" Aziraphale commented, hurriedly chasing after his friend.

Crowley however, refused to acknowledge his friend as he followed after the female, immediately noticing how she was new type of devil walking angel. To him, anyway.

"Azazel!" Crowley yelled, causing her to turn on her hell and smile, "it's good to see you."

Azazel sent him a dazzling smile before she stepped closer to him, so that they weren't yelling at each other. "It's been long, my fiend. Two or three thousand years, if I'm correct?" Crowley nodded in agreement before Azazel tilted her head to look over his shoulder.

"It seems as though the angel is coming our way." She commented, a vacant look passing onto her face.

The way she fell was the same as Crowley's, she asked questions, only she took the fall a lot harder than Crowley, she took it as an act of war.

"Am I right in assuming that you two are pals?" She asked, watching as Crowley nodded nonchalantly a weird look on his face. "I'd simply love to meet him." She pushed, which is what Crowley to stop.

"Nah, you wouldn't like him." He argued, trying to wave the angel away, but he continued to approach in confusion.

Azazel smirked, "Oh, but I do think we'd get along." She continued, placing a hand on her hip and waving her fingers at him, causing Crowley to block Aziraphale from her view.

"Yeah, but he wagers peace, you wager war." He denied, "it just wouldn't work out, would it?" His voice now has a tinge Of panic around it, which he tried to shake off.

"Crowley." Azazel smiled, "my darling. The man who dragged me to hell over a question. Do you really think you are going to stop me from making friends?" She growled, her voice having a menacing purr with it.

Frowning, Crowley ripped of his glasses, "If I knew we'd fall, I would have never brought you with me." He hissed.

Azazel smiled at this, "that wouldn't of stopped you." She purred before knocking her shoulder with his and reaching her hand out to shake with the angel, who was practically directly behind Crowley.

"You must be Aziraphale." Azazel mused her facial expression dropping off. "Crowley was much to eager to distance us, I however, am much to eager to get to know the angel that helped Crowley get kicked out of hell." There was a slight sneer in her voice now, which Aziraphale jumped back slightly at.

"Oh! I am terribly sorry!" Aziraphale cried out, "But war wasn't the answer."

"War is what I create."

Crowley pushed his way back into the conversation and placed a hand onto Azazel's shoulder, which she unknowingly leaned into, causing Aziraphale push back a smile.

"That's enough, you little cat." He hissed, earning a small giggle from Aziraphale, who shut up the moment Azazel went to take a step towards him.

"Then tell the little man to shut up, snake." She insisted, crossing her arms menacingly.

Crowley let off a chuckle, "but you do wanted to meet him," He teased, earning a look from Aziraphale, he didn't want to get on Azazel's bad side, but it seemed that it was exactly what Crowley was planning on doing.

"I wanted an excuse to get out of hell." She bit back, glaring distastefully at the ground, Aziraphale softened up slightly.

"And why's that, dear?" He asked, refusing the urge to reach out and place his hands on her for comfort, considering Crowley's reserved look.

"You've made hell insufferable." She spat ferociously, throwing Crowley's arm off her, before she started to walk away.

However, before she was completely out of distance, she smiled over her shoulder, "expect a new wave of destruction hitting you." With that, she was gone.

"I'd much prefer Armageddon than what she is going to do." Crowley admitted, a dark expression f along on his face as he stared at where his best friend used to be.

So I was thinking about making this a two part, what do you think?

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.