Mysterious girl - Newton X OC X Aziraphale - part 1

"Newton Pulsifer!" The girl called out, her head bopping to the music that she had playing in one ear as she jumped off the bus to greet her best friend of nine years. "You move to a small town in the middle of nowhere, drop off the face of the Earth  and leave me to deal with your worrying mother in my own. Oh, and I did not expect it to be your mother to tell me all this. It's been ten months, Newton." She grit out, storming over to the man in question who stood beside a gorgeous woman and two other men, one dressed in black with sunglasses and red hair, whilst the other wore pale blue and white colours with curly white blonde hair.

"Hello there, love." The man in Black commented sarcastically, eyeing her up and down. "What has the boy done wrong now?"

"Abandoned me." She shot back quickly before stopping in front of him, her eyes narrowed in distaste before she pulled him in for a hug and ruffled his hair. "What have you been doing?" She asked, looking around the group curiously.

"Well, I-." He was cut off quickly by the woman, who looked really upset and annoyed.

Her strong coffee eyes narrowed, "Who are you?" She asked accusingly. "How do you know Newt?" The girl brightened considerably at the question, Newton doing the same, both unaware of the two drastically contrasted friends who were sending them confused looks.

"Well, actually, it's a long story." Newt began, "she tried to steal from me and I helped her." Everyone gave him confused looks, including the girl who supposedly stole.

She crossed her arms. "So she tried to steal from you, and you helped her steal from you?" The man in white asked before quickly reaching out to shake the girl's hand, "I'm Aziraphale, and this is Crowley, it's a pleasure."

The girl shook his hand merrily, "the pleasure is all mine." She hummed before taking out her other earphone and handing the device over to Newton. "Your mum said you left it at home, so I brought it up with me, here you are." She smiled, checking to see if her hood was over her hair still, despite the sun being high in the sky and the temperature the hottest it had been all year.

"Thank you, uh.." he trailed off before any of them could hear her name and she smiled brighter, "never mind."he mumbled as an excuse, watching her smile brighten.

Then, the girl's eyes caught the pretty woman's and she extended her hand, "Hello, what's your name?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, the woman squinted at her. "Oh, come on, I don't bite." She stated in her cheerful tone.

"Anathema Device." She stated proudly, shaking her hand, "and you are?"

The girl's expression cracked for a moment before she smiled softly, "it was great seeing to Newton, but I must go now.." she trailed off, giving him a look, which he nodded to swiftly waving her away, before stopping.

"You can stay for the night if you'd like? Surely the rush isn't that important." The girl's eye twitched.
"You know it is, but it was a pleasure to meet you all."

Suddenly, Aziraphale spoke up, "were leaving soon, too. Couldn't we give you a lift?" He asked politely, giving her a smile, whilst Crowley looks slightly annoyed.

She smiled nevertheless, "Oh, only if your going to London, but it's fine. Besides, I think your friend would rather I didn't." Then she turned to Anathema, "you don't happen to know when the next London bus is, do you?" She asked carefully, hoping it would be soon.

Anathema smiled sympathetically, dropping her suspicious and guarding walls, "I'm afraid it isn't until tomorrow, you can stay with Newton and I." She reminded her, causing her eyes to light up.

"Oh, you're living together! That's so cute. You two are definitely a couple, if not now, then later." Then she frowned, "but I can't stay the night, I really do need to go."