Out Of The Woods - Crowley x male OC

(Based on Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift)

Looking at it now
It all seems so simple
We were lying on your couch
I remember

Glaring across the road due to the harsh light, Morgan Davis spotted someone he hadn't seen in so long, his ex, Anthony J. Crowley. Their relationship was so simple the more that Morgan looked back on it, the more he ignored everything that had split them apart.

He remembers the day that it all started, they were in Crowley's house, watching television to pass the time before Morgan had to get to work and Crowley done whatever the strange human done when he wasn't around.

You took a Polaroid of us
Then discovered
The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming colour

Morgan still had the picture he and Crowley had taken before they done anything that day, both of them smiling happily, arms around each other, goofing off instead of getting ready for the day. It was one of the best days of Morgan's life but he wasn't so sure it was Crowley's.

With a sigh, Morgan turned his sight back to his original path and began to walk once more, desperate to clear his mind of anything Crowley.

Yet, that didn't seem to work as he thought of their first few fights.

And I remember thinking
Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good

The fights were all the same; who was cheating on who. Who was wrong about what. Who wasn't worth the love and affection of the other. Who was lesser than the other.

Looking at it now
Last December (last December)
We were built to fall apart
Then fall back together (back together)

It was no secret that Morgan wished that he gave Crowley another chance, whenever he saw him, his heart would race and he realises all over again that they were made for each other.

What he didn't know was that Crowley knew he was there whenever he looked, he didn't know that Crowley watched him too, desperately wanting to go over and make amends, to kiss the boy he once called his boyfriend.

One day, Crowley was inside a lonely bookshop, he was greeted by his best friend, who had a solemn look on his face. "I don't understand why you don't just go over there and talk to him. It's pretty clear that he wants you to." He reminded the demon. "You both love each other." He added with raised brows.

"Yes, but Morgan is better off without me." He insisted with a hiss, ignoring the sound of the bell jingling behind him as someone wandered into the shop, probably going to be chased out by Aziraphale later.

"Is that what you think?" Morgan whispered softly, his head tilted to the side as he watched his ex and their friend converse. "Because I thought it was the other way around."

Crowley was frozen in shock before he turned around and faced Morgan finally, "Morgan."

Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet?

"Anthony." Morgan breathed back, a small smile stretching on his face as he hesitantly shuffled and waited for either one of the beings to talk. But Crowley didn't want to talk as he suddenly threw himself at Morgan and wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"I love you." Morgan admitted.

Good.

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.