Quarantine - Newton x OC

"Elsa, look at this." Newt chuckled, watching as Dog ran past the window with Adam and his mother in hot pursuit, a snapped lead in Adam's hand. "Elsa." The man grumbled turning around to complain as his soon to be wife and their best friend Andromeda sat snuggled up in a cocoon of blankets on desperate sofas as they watched videos about witches and voodoo, debunking it as they went along.

"Ana! Elsa." He frowned, knowing that Adam and his mother were now out of sight, but he simply wanted attention now. So, I'm order to gain it, Newt raised his hand to turn of the tv.

"Don't you dare, Newton." Elsa breathed, suddenly beside him with her hand holding firmly in his wrist, preventing it from going any closer to the off button. "You aren't allowed near the tv. Especially after that stunt you pulled at Armageddon!"

A small frown his his face before he broke out into a small smile. "I can use technology, El. I just gotta be careful." He pointed out, not even questioning it as she pulled him over to her pile of blankets to snuggle.

"Be careful another time. We've got another hundred or so supposed witchcraft videos to debunk." Ana huffed dramatically, turning the volume up as Elsa began to arrange the blankets around herself and Newt.

"You are crazy." He muttered, staring briefly up at the tv where a man screamed and the camera shook violently. "How can you sit through these, they're obviously fake."

The girls shared a look, confusing Newt as they were apparently communicating. "Let the witches be the judge of that, sweetie." Elsa hummed, patting his chest before getting comfortable..

Do you want to see more Newt stuff? I feel like I should, but I don't want to if you don't want it.

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.