3

Third POV

A silent night, cold air, and a hungry stomach makes Calista motivated to sneak to the kitchen to eat some chocolates.

"My Lady! What are you doing!?" a maid shouted surprised as she look at Calista who is under the kitchen's table while eating sweets.

"I-I'm eating sweets." she said awkwardly showing her the chocolate.

"M-my Lady.. the chocolate is all over your face.." the maid said worriedly as Calista notice it.

"Oh.. this.. yeah, I'm so hungry that I don't realise it." she thought nerveously. "I-I'll wipe it." she wipe it with her nightgown.

"What are you doing!? My! You shouldn't do this." the maid said nervously as she look for a towel. "If you want some sweets, you can order me to."

"But Anne.. It's in the middle of the night." she said casually while looking at her. "I don't want to bother you." she thought while looking at her. The maid sigh and help her to get out from under table, the table is really big that it fits the both of them. The maid use a towel to wipe off the chocolate on her face.

"It's too late to take a bath. You should change." she said as Calista nodded.

"Thank you Anne. Bye." she waved her goodbye and walk towards her room. "At least my stomach is full." she thought happily.

Anyways, what kind of noble lady would get hungry in the middle of the night and sneak into the kitchen to steal sweets and hide under the kitchen's table? Well, it's Calista Tresor.

"It's fun!!! The sweets taste are all rich! I love it!" she thought while savouring the taste.

-

Time flies and the Prince's 13th birthday party comes. Rich party and all of the nobles are invited.

In the Tresor Dukedom at their young Lady's room, she's preparing herself so she could look more decent as the Crown Prince's fiancee.

"My Lady, why are you using natural make up?" Anne asked confusedly while looking at Calista, well, it does suit her but the maid is still confused.

"Hm? My taste changed." she smiled widely at her.

"What accessories should I put on?" Calista asked looking at the collectiona she had.

"You don't buy a new accessories?" Anne asked again with widen eyes.

"No. I'm satisfied of what I have. It's all pretty!"

Well of course, Calista in the original story would wear new things from head to toe. Thank god she's rich. If not, her father could go bankrupt anytime.

"Then My Lady, how about this necklace? It's simple but beautiful." Anne smiled while showing her a white pearl necklace.

"That would do with the dress. Thank you." she thanked her as Anne help her to wear the necklace.

She didn't know what would happen to Calista in this story event because it's mainly focus on the Heroine.

She thought again and think according to Calista's backstory..

Axelion doesn't even give her a glance and abandoned her by wondering off somewhere even though he should greets her and share a dance.

"Well, I feel bad for Calista." she smiled nervously.

-

"Greetings, to his Majesty. Path of the Eclat Empire." Calista and her parents greeted the Emperor while bowed.