6

Third POV

While stirring her tea, Calista thought things that might not have happened to her. She was scared because she thought about Axel. What if Axel falls in love with Heroine and plans to execute her? What if Axel returns and forgets the friendship they formed!?

Calista Shakes her head off the negative thoughts. "Remember Calista! You're just here to survive!" she said in the heart.

The maid who is next to her was worried to see her strange behavior. "M'lady? Are you all right?" Anne asked while looking at her.

"Yes!?" she turned her head towards her. "I'm fine!" she smiled widely.

"...Then it's time to go." said Anne, looking at the clock on the wall. Calista looked at the clock and almost choke on her tea.

Yes, now she is 14 years old and is currently preparing to go to Eclat Academy.

"I think whenever and wherever, school is always there."

Every nobleman is destined to go to this school to learn more about politics, history, behavior, culture, and everything else.

Commoners can be students there but only genius and respectable commoners can.

Different from the Crown Prince. He will go to the Eclat forest to study while the others go to the Eclat Academy.

"At least we will graduate at the age of 17." she thought happily, "So, only three to four years of school! Yeay!" she smiled widely.

Eclat Academy is only mentioned in the novel. Because the book uses the time skip method.

So Calista's days at the Academy were never brought up. Only when one of the nobles mentioned she used to go to school there and she bully the ones below her.

"But not now!" she said with enthusiasm while standing from her seat.

"M'lady..?"

-

Luxurious large buildings, ubiquitous carriages, and students in special school uniforms.

Finally, Calista set foot on the school ground and looked at the building in front of her.

"Let's go to my room first..." Calista said lazily to Anne, Anne sighed and nodded.

When they arrived at Calista's room, Calista's eyes widened at the luxury of a Duke's daughter room.

Rooms at Eclat Academy are based on status. So no question about Calista getting a very luxurious room.

"M'lady, the entrance ceremony will begin soon." Anne said while putting down Calista's belongings. Calista turned to see her.

"Ah! Sure, sure! Let's go!" she said with enthusiasm. They came out of the room and walked to the hall. But, in the middle of their little journey, they were stopped by other noble who were the same age as Calista.

"Ohohohohohoho!!!" a girl laughed like oujo-sama.

Calista gulped. "What the hell!?" she said to herself after seeing the girl.

"Are you Calista Tresor?" she asked with a smile. Her smile looks very arrogant. Calista raises her brow and sigh. Thinking that there of, this girl was much more like a Villainess.

"Yes." she replied halfheartedly.

"Then, let's compete with each other to see who is ranked above!" she said confidently while pointing at Calista.

"Above!? I'm too lazy to study and you want me to compete to the top!?" she thought like crazy. "No, no, no, no. I can't do that! If you want to compete with sweets, I can!" she shouted as if she didn't acknowledge something.

However, the girl raise her brow, "Huh?" she asked, confused.

"Shit! I'm running late!" thought Calista after remembering the opening ceremony of the school. Calista took the girl's hand. "Let's go, we'll be late." She said and pulled the girl running towards the hall.

-

"Welcome new students ~"

Calista did not focus on what the principal said because she was too sleepy because his speech was very boring.

"Boring..." said the ohohohoho girl while looking at the person giving a speech with a bored expression while sitting next to Calista.

"What is your name?" Calista asked and her head snapped towards Calista.

"Huh!? You don't know me!?" she whispered yelled.

"..I forgot." Calista said awkwardly while scratching the back of her head.

"I'm Aliza Ward, daughter of Marquess Gray Ward." she introduced himself with confidence.

"Marquess Ward?" thought Calista remembering the history. "Of all the Marquesses in this Empire, Marquess Ward is one of the most influential Marquess. Then we must be in the same dormitory."

"May we get along well." Calista smiled at her, handing her hand for her to shake. She blushed a little. But she ignored Calista.

"Don't be pretentious either."

"Huh?"

-

While Calista was walking around the school, a student was thrown in front of her.

"GAH!" the student shouted as he fell.

"Oh.. sorry. I thought you were trash." a voice said to the student.

Calista looked forward to see another student walking towards them. His smiled as he watched the boy who fell in front of Calista.

"I-I will report you!" the fallen boy shouted at him.

"Ho...? Go ahead." he said casually and looked at Calista but his gaze returned to the student who had fallen in front of Calista.

"I am the son of Marquess Geldri!" the male student who fell in front of Calista exclaimed. He slowly stood up then glare the student who pushed him.

"Marquess Geldri? But he's not very influential..." Calista thought confusedly.

"Then... I'm Xander de Grimes." he said confidently, Calista's eyes widened in surprise.

"..Grimes. Then ... He is the son of Duke Grimes, from Grimes Dukedom!" thought Calista was still surprised by his confession. "There is more than one Dukedom in this Empire. But the strongest, most influential and most respected are only... Tressors and Grimes. The difference between Tresor and Grimes is... the Grimes Household carries the royal bloodline. The duke of Grimes is currently the Emperor's younger brother at the moment... And Xander is Axel's cousin... That means..." Calista's eyes went to Xander.

"Xander also has the potential to become the Crown Prince."