21

Third POV

Calista look at the familiar girl as her eyes went wide.

"Good day, Lady Tresor." all the workers bowed politely at her presence.

The said girl looked confused as she realise who is Calista is. She quickly bow at her sight. "Good day, Lady Tresor." she greeted her politely with a gentle smile.

"Why are the Heroine here...? Catherine Foster." Calista thought while looking at her. "Who are you? I never seen you before." Calista asked while looking at the said girl.

"My name is Catherine Foster. I'm here to deliver the Duchess's bread." she smiled as she replied.

"A-ah... So that's it." Calista smiled widely at her and notice that she's holding a heavy thing. "I'll help you." Calista said while taking one of it.

"Lady Calista, I can carry it for you!" Brandon panicked as Calista smiled at him.

"It's alright. Brandon, you can help the others. I'll help her." she said as she prepared the heavy thing. "Where are you taking these?" she asked to Catherine.

"Lady Tresor, it's really alright." Catherine said as she look at Calista worriedly.

"I'm fine~ I'm fine~"

"T-then, I have to take this to the carriage outside the mansion." she explained as Calista nodded.

"Let's go then!" Calista smiled widely as Catherine nodded.

They exit the kitchen together and walk towards the main gate together.

"The Heroine is a baker... So I'm sure the food she bake will be delicious~ the novel said it." Calista thought while looking at her. "Catherine, you work alone?" she asked as Catherine nodded.

"Yes." she replied. "I work as a baker." she replied softly.

"Whoa~! Then, do you know how to make cream puff!?" Calista asked excitedly as Catherine chuckled.

"Yes, I do."

"I want one! No, no! I want to buy it!" Calista's eyes lit up while looking at Catherine.

Catherine's eyes widened as she smiled softly. "I'll make you some and I'll deliver it here." she said. "Lady Tresor don't have to pay for it, it's a sign of gratitude." she said with a light smile.

"Huh??? Of course I have to pay it! And I want us to eat it together with tea!" Calista argued. "I actually want to be on good terms with the Heroine..." she thought awkwardly.

Catherine paused for a moment. "...then I'll accept it." she smiled.

"Ah yes! You can call me with Calista!" she cheered while pointing at herself.

"Yes. Lady Calista." she blushed warmly at her kindness.

They chatted happily together as they reach the main gate of Calista's mansion.

"Then, I'll wait for you to make the cream puff!" Calista cheered with sparkle eyes as Catherine nodded.

"Yes, Lady Calista."

-

Brandon look at Calista. Her mood looks very good. "Something good happen?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes! Axel ask me on a date yesterday and I got a new friend today!" she cheered excitedly and happily as she could felt.

Brandon blushed warmly by her statement. "Seeing her this happy makes me more happy." he smiled at her. "As long I could stay by her side, it's more than worth." he thought as he look at her while chatting happily about something. "It seems like you really love him do you?" he asked with a smile.