8

Third POV

"Huh..? HAHAHAAHA!!!" Xander laughed crazily while looking at Calista who has chocolate all over face.

"Don't laugh!" she said embarrassed.

"Here Calista." Aliza said while giving her a handcrief.

"Thank you Liz." she thanked her and take the handcrief. Calista wipe away all of the chocolate from her face.

Here's the story..

Calista was eating chocolate while walking with Aliza. Then, she accidentally tripped a rock in front of her making herself fall with the chocolate she ate and it got all over her face. Xander happens to be there when it happened and he laughed infront of her face.

"Ahahaha! What the heck." another boy said while laughing. He's also Marquess Ward's child. Aliza's twin brother.

Vincent Ward.

Vincent Ward knew Calista from the start because he often visit her mansion when they were little. He was a bit surprised of Calista change attitude. And they become friends quickly because of his easygoing aura. But his attitude that pissed her off.

"Haah, thank goodness that we're the ones here." Xander said casually.

"You, just shut up!" Calista throw the handcrief to Xander's face.

"You look like an idiot earlier! Bwahahahaha!!!" Vincent laughed like a dork.

Calista clench her fist. "Oh.. dear God... Can I punch them?" she thought while looking at them.

"Anyways, let's go to the cafeteria. We're going to eat, right?" Aliza asked with a crossed arms and bored expression.

"Sir Grimes, want to comes as well?" Calista asked to Xander. Xander smiled and nodded afterwards. "Why not?"

Then, they headed to the cafeteria. But there are two student that sits on their spot. Aliza look pissed as she walk towards them with a crossed arms.

"Hey lower status! This is our spot." Aliza glared them. Now, all gaze are on them.

"Liz.." Calista called but she ignored her.

"W-we can sit here. The school don't have the rules about how the cafeteria works!" they argued but..

They shivered a bit.

"Let's just go to another seat." Calista said to Aliza.

"No, Calista." Liz argued back.

"God, she won't back down!" Calista thought nerveously.

"Then-" before Calista could finish her lines, Xander beat her to it by his actions.

Xander take the soup infront of the students and spilled the them slowly over one of the boy's heads.

All of them widened their eyes because of his actions. Then, Xander throw the bowl aside. Silence filled the room.

"Xander!" Calista shouted at him.

"What?" he smirked casually. "A lower status is still a lower status. You're just a Baron's child who's going bankrupt." he grin widely, there's a hint of amusment in his eyes.

One of the boys eyes widened in surprised.

"Oh.. Is that so Sir Grimes? Ohohohoho! Shameless." Aliza laughed as soon as she heard that.

Then silently, the two boys stood up from their seat and walked away without arguing, knowing that Xander and the others have the upper hand. They seemed embarrassed and mad.