15

Third POV

After all the ruckus, Calista invited them for a cup of tea which they quickly agreed to it. Must be because Brandon likes to be with Calista and Oliver likes the tea.

They headed to the guest room though there are maids who are confused as to why there would be two knights in her mansion without taking the main door.

Calista brew three teas with different taste as she serve them. The two of them are a little surprised that she brew it herself. She also serve it with cookies as snack.

"Take your time to enjoy!" Calista smiled widely as she take her cup of tea and drink it.

Brandon take his cup and drink it. "...It's sour and delicious..." he thought as he favoured the taste. But he widened his eyes. "Lady Calista, you remember that I like sour food or drinks!?"

"Yes! So I made lemon tea. I hope it suit your taste~" Calista smiled widely as she take a cookie and eat it. "So delicious~"

Brandon face redden when she said that. Oliver just look at his tea and drink it. He seems to enjoy it. Calista notice this as she smiled at him.

"Is it suit your taste Oliver?" she asked as he nodded silently while looking at her. Oliver blushed warmly while drinking his tea. "I made a sweet flavoured tea for him... And he seems to enjoy it.. does he likes sweets as well?" she thought as she look at him. She called one of the maids that is in charge of the night shift. "Please bring me macaroons and sour candies that we have." she said as the maid nodded.

The maid later came in with what Calista told her. She gave the macaroon to Oliver and the sour candies to Brandon. "M-milady... It's too much.." Brandon argued as she smiled widely.

"No problem! It's sour candy! You'll love it!" she gave him thumbs up and turned her head towards Oliver. "Try the macaroons out Oliver. It's sweet and delicious!" she smile widely as Oliver only nodded.

"...How does she knows that I like sweet food?" Oliver thought confusedly as he take one macaroon and eat it. He enjoy the taste and he's totally not regretting that he went to the Tresor Dukedom. "....she's really tolerant for a noble lady..." Oliver narrowed his eyes towards Calista who is chatting happily with the flustered Brandon. Oliver blushed warmly while looking at his tea and the sweets she served. "His highness fiancee is not bad at all." he thought as there's a hint of amusment in his eyes.

After all that, Calista went to her room peacefully and stopped midway. Her eyes widened in surprised.

"Wait, wait..." she thought as she blinked. "Oliver... that name sounds familiar..." she thought as she place her hand on her chin. Then, her eyes widened in disbelief.

"HE'S THE 2ND ML!"

-

Axel throw the familiar bracelet on the ground towards Xander. Xander look at him with a playful smile as he pick up the bracelet.

"You don't have to be so harsh about it." Xander said while looking at the bracelet.

"She's my fiancee. I don't recall that she befriend you." Axel narrowed his eyes.

"...Hmm, I befriended her on our school years! This is a gift for her at our graduation~" he said casually while showing the bracelet.

"....She deserves better than that." Axel crossed his arms as he glare Xander.

Xander snort. "What? Like diamonds and golds? Heavy expensive jewelries?" he asked with a bored tone. "She's your fiancee but I see that you don't understand everything about her at all." Xander shakes his head as he sigh.

"It's none of your business."

"Oh, but fortunately, it is." Xander gave him a sickly sweet smile. "...Maybe you should note the little hints that she gave you. Do you even know that Calista's habit of eating? She would always make the dessert the first menu and she never use fork and spoon at the same time." Xander chuckled while thinking about her.

Axel clench his fist the moment Xander said that. "I don't need your advice. She's my fiancee. I'll do whatever I want with her."

Xander whistle at his statement. "Wow, jerk." he smirked at him as Axel turned around.

"Stay away from her." he warned and exit the room.

Xander quickly dropped his smile as he clench his fist."I know that she's your fiancee.." he look at the bracelet. "You don't have to say it again and again, Axel." he cover his face. "....I think I'm losing my mind again..."

While inside the carriage, Xander's words keep playing inside Axel's head. He's irritated and angry that Xander is more familiar with her and jealous of him but he wouldn't dare to said it out loud. Maybe because his pride is higher than his feelings.

"...Maybe you should note the little hints that she gave you. Do you even know that Calista's habit of eating? She would always make the dessert the first menu and she never use fork and spoon at the same time."

Axel run his hand through his hair, frustrated while thinking Xander's words. "...damn it... I hate him even more..." he thought while looking at the trees that he passed by.

-

Calista made her way to the Palace ever since she got the letter from Axel that Oliver delivers. She's quite happy since Axel called for her and she already bought the handcrief for him. Her heart best faster while thinking about him that that makes her very happy when he called her.

She head towards his office and meet him there. Since there's only the two of them, the atmosphere is quite awkward as they look at each other.

"...I'm sorry." the two of them said in unison as they look at each other then laugh.

"...here." Axel walk towards her as he give her a simple necklace yet, beautiful. Calista widened her eyes as Axel help her put it on. "..This contains my apologies and it's my gift for you." he smiled as he look at her.

Calista look at him while blushing madly. Her heart beat faster than normal. "...I think I'm really falling for him." she thought as she shakes it off. Calista take Axel's hand as she place the handcrief on it and look at him. "Better not lose this one. I embroidered it myself." Calista said confidently as Axel take a look at it.

"You're quite good." he complimented her.

"Oho! Of course I am!" she winked at him making him blush a bit.

Then, they chatted happily and laugh as they get to know each to other better.