11

Third POV

The warm atmosphere, all the students on their last year gathered with their parents on the day of graduation. It's lively and everyone is happy.

"Congratulations on graduating, Calista." the Duchess of Tresor aka Calista's mother hug Calista as Calista blushed warmly and hugged her back.

"Yes. Thank you!" she smiled widely as she thanked her. Her mother hand her a bouquet for her as Calista thanked her and kiss her mother's cheek happily.

"Wow, I'm really proud of you being the the second, most smart student! Haha!" Her father said proudly with a satisfied laugh.

"Who is the first?" her mother asked while pulling away from her.

"It's Xander." she smiled as they widened their eyes. Calista's widened her eyes as she just casually said his name without any honorifics infront of them.

But her father smiled warmly and pat her head. "That's good, you got a friend." he smiled.

"Y-yes. I mean, my friends is Sir Xander de Grimes, Aliza Ward, and Vincent Ward." she smiled widely while using honorifics.

"Oh, the Wards? There's no doubt that you'll be their friends." he said as she smile.

The chatted as they laugh together. Calista is surely happy that her parents would make time for her to be at her graduation ceremony.

After the students greeted their parents, there's a special event where the student would exchange gifts for each other.

"Here, a present!" Aliza said while giving Calista a luxurious small box. Calista take the gift as she open it to reveals a hairpin with her family crest.

"Waahh! I'm so happy!" Calista hugged her happily, completely satisfied with the gift Aliza gave her.

"What about me?" Xander asked playfully with a crossed arms as Calista turned her head towards him.

"Geez, go away!!" Aliza said to Xander with a frown as Xander just sigh and shrugged it off.

"Here's your present." Xander said while grabbing her hand and put something on. It reveals a simple bracelet.

"This is..." her eyes widened while looking at the bracelet on her wrist that he put. But compare to what Axel gave her, it's more simpler.

"...I know that your bracelet was broken and that you like simple things. So, I think it will suit you." he smiled as he understood her sense in accessories.

Calista take a look at her bracelet and smiled widely. "Thank you!" she thanked him gratefully.

"And this is from me." Vincent said as he hand her a bouquet of flowers. It seems that it's a rare flower that only grow inside his household.

"Waah! So pretty!" she smiled widely while receiving it. The flowers have violet colours, similar to Calista's eyes. "Thank you, everyone!" she thanked them gratefully. "I also have a gifts for all of you!" she cheered as she take her gifts from the table one by one.

"This is for Liz, this is for Xander, and this is for Vincent." she said while giving them each one box. She give Aliza the most latest trend earrings and necklace, the most expensive suit for Xander, and a book for Vincent, the latest release.

"Thank you Calista!" Aliza thanked her with a smile while looking at her gift happily.

"Wow, Thanks there! It's the newest release!" Vincent said excitedly while looking at the book.

But Xander keeps quiet as he look at the suit seriously. "This suit.." he started as Calista look at him nerveously.

Calista notice that. "Oh! Is it not to your liking!?" she panicked.

Xander blushed crazily but smile afterwards as he pat her head. "..I'll wear it on a rare occasion or events."

After hearing that, Calista sigh. "Y-you made me nervous!" she said with a crossed arms as they laugh together. "Anyways after this, let's meet again!" she cheered as they nodded happily.

-

Her school years is finally over and she's ready to head home. She sigh in relieve as she look at the passing trees through the window while sitting inside the carriage.

Her mother notice that she's not like usual and seems a little tired. "Are you tired?" she asked worriedly.

Calista turned her head towards her mother. "No, mother. I'm quite excited!" she give her a toothy smile as her mother return the smile.

"You are always like that." her father chuckled. "I've prepared a feast! So you better eat them!" he smiled widely as he announced it.

Calista eyes grew wider and you can see the sparkles inside it. "Really!?" she asked excitedly while looking at him. Her parents smiled at her as her father nodded.

But inside Calista's head is not mainly food. "...It's not this that worried me..." she sighed. "I'm worried about the story.. I'm 17 years old now. My age of death. The Heroine is going to appear soon." she thought while remembering every little details. "The Heroine is..." she turned her head towards the window. "A commoner. That's why the nobles disapprove of their relationships. She met Axel on the first day he arrived from his Royal Training. She was in the Palace because she had to deliver some breads. Because of the lovely, kind, and caring Heroine she was, Axel fell in love at first sight. He was fascinated by her. Day by day, Axel started to sneak out from the Palace to the downtown and meet the Heroine." she sighed worriedly.

"Of course, the Heroine disapprove of his behavior. But their love story is really romantic. Then that's where Calista become suspicious of Axel's behavior. And yeah... She found the Heroine and started to bully her. She even asked the Heroine to work in her household just to make her suffer. But it still leads on a happy end. Yeah! I'm executed! That's a bad end for me! Calista got executed because she went overboard. First, for being shameless. Second, for making her family status dropped severely. Third... for almost killing the Heroine numerous of times. And last..." she shivered a bit by the thought.

"For almost killing the Crown Prince. Well, Calista aimed for the Heroine but the Prince saved her and he almost got killed. Calista is not a foolish Villainess. She is smart but in the end, she got what she deserves. Ugh... Thinking of it makes me shiver. I wonder what is the appearance of the Heroine? It's a novel so I..." her eyes widened in surprised at some realisation. "Wait! The Heroine...!"

-

All the workers from the Tresor Household clapped their hands happily while looking at Calista.

"Congratulations on graduating, M'lady!" all of her maids and worker cheered including Anne.

Calista is a bit shocked and happy at the same time that she's on the verge of tears of how kind they are. "Everyone..." she smiled. "Thank you!" she thanked them wholeheartedly.

Calista smiled at them but again, at the same time, her mind is set somewhere. "I wonder if Axel.. Already met the Heroine... It's around today or tomorrow right? He will not mistaken...Right?"

-

After the long celebration and the feast, Calista head to bed late at night. She already wear her nightgown and headed to her fluffy bed. Before that, she turned off the lights and get ready for bed. She lay down on my bed and pull the blanket over.

She look at the ceiling and turned over. "It's cold." she thought as she pull the blanket more higher. Her eyes stared to close because of the tiredness.

But...

Her bed bounce a bit as she feel like someone sits on her bed beside her.

"I just arrived here, now you're going to sleep?" a familiar voice asked her.

Calista's eyes widened in surprised as she suddenly sit up and turned her head to see the figure with the familiar voice.

"Axel!?"