10

Third POV

Calista take the handcrief and start to embroidery it with the Imperial family crest. She practice a lot and today is the time she make the real deal along with her friends company.

"What? Really?" she asked to Aliza as she look at her.

"Yes. My! What a dissapointment!" she shakes her head as Calista laughed.

3 years has passed since Calista attend Eclat Academy and they are currently 17 years old. The four of them are on their last grade and going to graduate soon. They've become good friends with each other.

Calista had wrote many letters for Axel as well, but he rarely replied. She's sure that he too was focused on his training. As Calista focused on her embroidery to make her handcrief as gift for Axel when he returns.

"It's not a dissapointment." Calista laughed.

"Well, I just knew that you and Vincent met before the Academy starts! I mean.. He could said that like... three years ago." she crossed her arms and frowned.

In the past when Calista and Vincent were little, Calista's father bought her to the Ward Household for business purposes. And the two of them happened to met there. Since Calista knew the Calista novel's memories.

"I'm sorry if it's my fault." Vincent frowned.

"You never told me that Calista came to our household!" Aliza said angrily and pout.

"Wow! Sorry, sorry!"

"But...where's Xander?" Calista asked while looking around the room. "Ouch." she said in pain as the needle poked her finger.

"Are you alright!?"

-

Meanwhile in the school backyard, Xander keeps to punch a student again and again. And many times as he likes.

"S-sto-!" before the student could finish his lines, Xander punch him again.

"You know..." Xander sigh as he look at the clear blue sky. "I'm so relieved now. But punching you is not the right price for what you said." Xander smiled at the student he punched.

"I-I'm sorr-" before the student could finish his lines, he punch him again.

"This is what you get for looking at Calista on such a dirty way." Xander pull his collar. "Pathetic." he snorted, there's a hint of annoyance in Xander's eyes. "Did you think I didn't hear what you said...?" he asked playfully. "Maan... that's a big mistake." Xander sighed dramatically. "Where did you learn your manner I wonder...?" Xander stood up and look at the male student.

"I-I'm sorry...!"

"But... I'm glad it's just me." Xander look at him and smiled. "I wonder what would happen if Axel hear your words."

-

Calista negative thoughts keeps popping out on her mind. Now that she reached the age of death, she's nerveous that Axel would forget the friendship they formed and will try to kill her. But Calista didn't do anything wrong, but still, she's a bit worried.

"Yo."

A voice called her as she turned her head to find Xander.

"Where were you? You missed lunch." she crossed her arms.