Chapter 4

Less than an hour later Father's client had shown up. To my amazement his client was two people, brothers, that just so happen to be the twins. Kyoa described them to her before but she had yet to meet them.

"Hi, we are the Hitachiin brothers!" the twins said in unison.

"Hello, I'm Amelia." She said holding out her hand to shake theirs. One of the twins bent down, grabbed her hand kissed it. Then the other twin did too.

"So, can I have your names? Or does one of you go by Hitachiin and the other go by brother?" She said. They were both standing in front of Amelia, starring. The one on the left pointed to the right and said "That's Hikaru." Then the one on the right pointed to the left and said "And that's Kaoru."

She pointed to the one on the left, "Ok your Kaoru," then I pointed to the right one. "And you Hikaru. Got it." They headed inside and watched the maids bring in case after case of outfits and a bunch of mannequins along with it. "You sure did bring a lot of stuff."

So here is Amelia, a few moments later, standing in a skimpy nurse's outfit. She had on a lab coat that is attached to the dress, fishnet stockings, white stilettos, and a little white hat with a red cross on it. Something that you would see around Halloween time. A maid handed her a giant plastic needle and a stethoscope.

She walked out to the 'modeling' area, where Kyoya, father, and the twins were sitting. "I feel stupid, this isn't a normal outfit, it's a costume."

"You look beautiful." Kyoya replied

"You're going to say that with all the outfits." She said laughing.

"Ok, go get another outfit on, preferably not a costume."Father interrupted. Amelia left the room and put on the next one. It was a dark grey business jacket and pencil skirt with a slit in the front. A grey pair of moderate heels was paired with it. A maid put her hair in a bun and she was ready to model the outfit.

When she walked out, Kyoya looked her up and down. "Hmm... That would do nicely in an office setting, but too formal for you."

The next outfit was a white chiffon maxi dress, with blue flowers. It flowed around her and made Amelia feel like a princess. When she showed it to Kyoya, a light blush formed on his cheeks.

"I think I would like to keep this one. It's too pretty to let go." Amelia did a spin and it spun with her beautifully.

"Very well, I will notified Mrs. Hitachiin." Father got up and walked out of the room to make a phone call. A maid came in after father left to let Kyoya know that his friends were here.

Kyoya's friends walked in, minus the twins, and introduced themselves. Amelia already had an idea of who they all were, but she expected nothing else even though I already knew all about them, but still, it was the polite thing to do and she expected nothing less of the host club. When Tamaki realized she was modeling the newest Hitachiin line, he insisted that Haruhi join too.

And so, Amelia and Haruhi were being put into an outfit. Amelia was in another work suit, this one dark grey with a red button up shirt, dark grey slacks and black flats. Haruhi was in a dark blue business suit with a peach colored button up and a skirt, with black moderate heels. Tamaki squealed with how cute Haruhi looked. Kyoya said Amelia looked too formal, again.

The next outfits were more formal, but more for an important ball than office work. Amelia had on a red strapless, form fitting, evening dress with a sweetheart neckline and black heels, complete with a pearl necklace and pearl colored gloves. Haruhi had on a Tiffany blue, off the shoulder, chiffon, cowl back dress. Accompanying the dress was a diamond necklace and clip on earrings.

https://www.promgirl.com/shop/viewitem-PD2159569

Tamaki continued to squeal as Amelia and Kyoya exchanged a few words. Kyoya told her that she looked ravishing. When they went back into the changing areas, Kyoya sent a text to Mrs. Hitachiin, so he could purchase this dress as well. Again, the girls were dressed in formal dresses, but these were more like princess gowns. Haruhi was in a navy blue, strapless princess dress, with a sweetheart neckline and large jewels covering the bust portion of the dress. In her hair, she had three, four-inch navy blue flowers bunched together. Amelia had on a vintage inspired, amethyst ball gown with ruffled off the shoulder neckline. The dress dragged behind her as she walked.

Haruhi- https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32803974263.html

Amelia- https://www.jojodress.com/products/purple-princess-ball-gown-quinceanera-formal-evening-dress-x1602?variant=13502021636#images-1

The twins decided to change it up and have them try on a bathing suit next. When Haruhi walked out in a yellow bandeau top with ruffled suspenders attached to the bottoms, Tamaki turned cherry red and covered his mouth, mumbling that a girl shouldn't show that much skin around boys.

Amelia walked out next in a sunflower print two piece swimsuit. The top was white with sunflowers and a cross strapped back while the bottoms are an orangish-yellow color.

She walked over to Kyoya and he wouldn't look at her.

"What's wrong Kyoya?"

"I think you know very well what is wrong. Tamaki has a point, young women definitely should not show that much skin in front of boys." Kyoya's face was getting more red the more he saw her out of his peripheral vision. The twins were looking at each other, thumbs up and smiling widely, proud of what their mother designed. After a few minutes or Amelia teasing Kyoya and the twins flirting with Haruhi, they both went and changed back into their normal clothes.