Chapter 11

Today is Kyoya's birthday. It is also good wives day, which Amelia found funny because Tamaki has called him mommy multiple times. She hadn't really thought of anything to do for his birthday, but she would figure it out along the way.

It was Saturday morning, usually Kyoya would be asleep, but his bedroom light was on, so he had to be awake. When she arrived at his door, it opened and Kyoya stood in front of her.

"It's about time you got here, they are driving me crazy." He was fuming, and trying insanely hard to keep his calm.

"You mean more than you already are?" Kyoya gave her a look that said 'are you fucking kidding me?' "I'm just messing with you. What are they doing and who are they?" He let out a few frustrated grunts, scoffs and moans. "The host club? Is Haruhi here?"

"Yes, she's the only one that isn't annoying me, and now you since you got here. Can you please go and deal with them?" They walked inside, so far there were no host club members to be seen.

"Here, why don't we go to the garden and you can lay on my lap and take a nap?" He just nodded his head. They walked to the garden and Amelia noticed his slightly bent posture and the dark circles under his eyes. "How long have they been here?" Kyoya just sighed.

"So like seven." Another nod.

In the garden, there was a large oak tree that they sat against. Amelia sat with her back against the tree and Kyoya laid his head down in her lap. As he dozed off, Amelia stroked his hair. After a few moments, he passed out and she fell asleep shortly after.

She wasn't sure how long she was asleep, but when she woke up, Kyoya was sitting up, with her leaning against him. "How long were we asleep for?"

"About two hours." Eventually they got up and went inside, Kyoya was a lot more calm and didn't get irritated when Tamaki came up to him practically crying.

"Where have you been? Haruhi has been so mean to me!" Tamaki slung himself onto Kyoya and sobbed on his shirt. Slowly, Kyoya was growing annoyed.

"Maybe you deserved it." Tamaki looked up from nuzzling Kyoya's shirt and realized that Amelia was standing there next to him. "Or maybe you didn't, I don't know, we'll just have to ask Haruhi." When she went and talked to Haruhi, Haruhi had told Tamaki to leave Kyoya alone because she knew that Amelia was with him.

Eventually the host club had finished decorating, if you could really call it that, it looked like something a bunch of five year olds would do. Streamers were hung up poorly, unless Takashi or Haruhi put them up, balloons were all over the floor with the twins sitting between them trying to regain composure after blowing up so many and bows and table cloths were laid about crookedly. But nonetheless, they all looked happy in what they did. A vanilla cake was sent in by the maids and laid on a table along with different types of snacks and drinks.

Tamaki made everyone play a bunch of commoner games and the party slowly died down. Then one by one, the guests had left, leaving Amelia and Kyoya alone. As they sat there, Amelia knew what she was going to give him for his birthday. Slowly, she scooted closer to him, to which he raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want your present?" He smiled at her and she sat in his lap, kissing his neck and face. Kyoya ran his hands down her sides, sending chills down her body. Amelia started to get a feeling in the pit of her stomach but brushed it off and continued on. Since the party had taken place in Kyoya's room, they walked up the staircase to his bed. She pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him again, this time kissing his lips passionately. When they parted, she looked him in the eye and told him she loved him.

"I love you too."

A month had passed and Christmas was right around the corner. As of recently, Amelia hadn't been feeling good. She was feeling more nauseous and tired, and her menstrual cycle had yet to come.