Chapter 9

Today was the first day of camping, Kyoya and Amelia decided to go a day in advance to get some alone time. It was currently five in the morning. Amelia was wide awake and ready to start the day. Kyoya however, was still asleep and refusing to get out of bed.

"Come on Kyoya, we have to leave soon otherwise we'll get there later and won't have as much alone time." She sat on the bed drinking her coffee and Kyoya finally got up. "That's what I thought."

They eventually made it to the car and were on the way to the campsite. It took about three hours to get there, so Kyoya took a nap. Amelia planned to put him to work when they arrived, so she let him sleep for the meantime. She had a lot planned; putting up tents, chopping the wood she brought, collecting leftover wood from other campsites.

"Alright Kyoya get up, we're here" Kyoya rubbed his eyes and looked out his window.

"What's this?"

"The campsite noob, now get out." Amelia got out of the car first and he followed behind. "Alright start stacking this wood by the fireplace." She handed him a few pieces of wood and it took him by surprise.

"I just woke up and you're making me work?"

"Yes, and it's your fault for falling asleep not mine." Kyoya walked away and came back to carry more wood. Eventually they got to putting up the tent, in which Kyoya had a hard time even though putting it up was the easiest thing to do. They spent a few hours setting up camp and getting it perfect. Amelia was currently blowing up the air mattress when Kyoya snuck into the tent and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Are you going to keep your promise?" He whispered in her ear. Then came that feeling from the bottom of her stomach, the type of feeling that happens right before getting onto a big roller coaster. She didn't know if it was fear, anxiety, anxiousness, or confidence. When she made the promise, it was during the heat of the moment, to get Kyoya to agree to camping. Kyoya turned her around so she could look him in the eyes. "I know you are scared and I won't force you. Although, I will admit I was looking forward to it."

Later in the day, Kyoya and Amelia went fishing. She showed him how to bait the hook and he didn't want anything to do with the worms or chicken liver after that. They caught a few fish and decided to eat them for dinner.

The next morning, the host club was supposed to arrive pretty early, but Amelia ended up getting a call from them.

"Kyoya, are you going to stay here?"

"Where are you going?"

"I have to get Tamaki and them, they are lost."

"Yeah, I'll stay here." Kyoya then laid down and went back to sleep. Amelia got into the car and set off to find Tamaki. He had apparently given the driver the wrong address and so they ended up lost. It took Amelia about twenty minutes to find them. When she did find them, she pulled up in front and went to the drivers window.

"Just follow me, it's about twenty minutes away." Tamaki rolled down his window and was crying.

"Thank you Amelia, for coming and finding us, I can't handle her any more." She assumed he was talking about Kayla because she pushed him away from the window.

"Amelia, I can not stand him right now, do you know what it's like to be stuck with him for three hours in a car? It's terrible!" Kayla was being way too dramatic about it.

"Whatever, Tamaki do you want to ride with me?" Tamaki practically jumped out of the car and tackled her to the ground. Once they were in the car, about ten minutes down the road, my phone started going off like crazy. I looked at it and there were at least twenty texts from Kyoya. So she called him.