Chapter 13

Yes, before anyone asks, I'm considering the Character Briefing to be Chapter 12, I want my part numbers to align with my chapter numbers. Now that, that's been said, get to readin'!

Bella

Sin and I haven't moved from our hugging position since I thanked him. We've literally been standing her for like 25 straight minutes. Finally after the pain in my legs become unbearable I speak up.

"Um, S-Sin. Can we, maybe, sit back down? My legs are killing me." I said, sighing and massaging my leg with my hand. Before I could even register what was going on, Sin swiftly scooped me into his arms bridal style and walked me over to the bed, gently placing me down. 

"I could've walked the two feet, ya know." 

"I know, but I didn't want you to be in any more pain." Sin replied which made my heart skip a beat. 

"So where am I, exactly? I know your Brother kind of already told me but it never really clicked in my head until just now." 

"You're in my Pack House. We stationed just a few miles away from where your family was staying in the house we raided." He said nonchalantly. 

"Oh. W-Where is my family? D-Did you...Did you kill them?" I shakily questioned. I don't know why I was overcome with emotion at the thought of my family being dead. Almost my whole life they brutally abused me both physically and mentally, but somewhere deep inside me, I still had hope. Hope that my Father and brothers still loved me, hope that my brothers were just following our Father's orders and didn't mean anything they said or did. I still had hope we could return to how we used to be... Before my Uncle left.

"No, we didn't kill them. They got away somehow. Some of my wolves tracked your scent and alerted me to the shack you were held in. You were knocked out cold, so we brought you back here and you didn't wake back up for a few days." Sin spoke, titling his head slightly down like something was bothering him.

"Are you okay, Sin?" I asked concerned. 

He shook his head and replied, "I'm fine. I should be the one asking you, how you are." I giggled and then instantly regretted it. 

"Ow, Ow." I said, holding my ribs. Sin inched closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder, sending electric waves through my whole body. 

"Are you okay, Bella?" He asked with extremely worry in his voice but all I could focus on was the way he said my name. He sounded like an Angel and made me actually enjoy hearing my name.

"Say it again." I whispered. 

"Say what?" He asked curiously. 

"My name. Say it again." Sin grinned and repeated my name, twice. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I stared into his eyes. 

Sin leaned in closer to me, our faces were inches apart and he was staring at my lips, before we could make any sudden moves someone bursts through the door, panting like crazy. 

Sin

I felt my head snap as I turned to glare at whoever just ruined my perfect moment with Bella. I could feel Emry getting angry as well. This was the first time Bella had actually wanted to be near us and it was ruined! And of course by none other than my stupid little brother. 

"Chicago, what the hell do you want!?" I growled. 

"I..Lan...Fight...I...Ugh." He panted, bent over holing on his knees for support. 

"Get it out man!" I yelled in annoyance and suddenly he stood up and screamed, "I NEED YOUR HELP! LANA'S ABOUT TO BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUTTA VIOLA!"