Extras : "I do"

4 Months After The Rescue

Sin 

It's been four months since Bella and Bruno have returned home. I have to say I never expected to have such a powerful mate. I mean, I know Bella was capable of many things she didn't see in herself, but I never thought she'd be able to take out a whole group of rogues and some of those being hybrids! 

Right after we returned home, Bella wanted to not only become official but she wanted to get married and complete the mating process and the Luna ritual. My only concern was that she was moving too fast due to the trauma she endured and would later regret it but we've had this talk many times over these past four months and she's still dead set on getting married. 

Also about two weeks after the rescue Chicago found out Lana was pregnant and she's been super grumpy. 

They tied the knot as well a few weeks after finding out they were pregnant because werewolf pregnancies only last about five months sometimes six and she didn't want to be "fat" on her wedding day and she wanted to be married before the baby came. 

She's now at 4 months and has been on a rampage and if she doesn't get her way, all hell breaks loose. And guess who made her their matron of honor. That's right, Bella did. I mean, I understand why, Bella doesn't have any other girlfriends in the pack yet and she's grown really close to Lana it just makes my life miserable because Lana makes everyone but Bella miserable. 

Fletcher's my Best Man while my brothers are my Groomsmen. In my party I have a total of four men meanwhile Bella only has two. Lana and Bruno. She hasn't really met anyone from the Pack yet, not anyone who's treated her more than just their Luna. So we decided Bruno and Fletcher would walk together first since they're the ones standing beside us, then Chicago and Lana together, then Hendrix and Theo together. 

Today's the day and I can't stop smiling. I feel my face getting red and my cheek bones hurting as I put on my suit and tie. I keep trying to imagine what Bella will look like when she walks down the isle. I obviously don't know what she's wearing because it's "bad luck". Bella doesn't believe in that crap like me but Lana does so no seeing the dress. 

As I was staring in the mirror putting on my tie I noticed a figure in the background. As I turned around my smile fell and disgust filled my stomach. 

"Viola." I spoke dryly. Viola stood before me in a long silky red dress and her hair pulled behind in a small bun.

 Viola stood before me in a long silky red dress and her hair pulled behind in a small bun

"Sin! Baby! Did you miss me?" She asked, leaping onto me and I shove her off. 

"What are you doing her, Viola?" I asked, straightening my jacket and adjusting my tie. 

"I'm here to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life." She said and I immediately stopped everything I was doing and turned to face her. 

"Viola, what part of I have a mat-" Before I knew it Viola was inches away from me with her finger on my lips. 

"Ssh, Baby. Enough talk of that Mutt. I know you love me, she's just an obstacle that we have to overcome."