Extras : Say Hello To Your Sons

Bella

As I ran through the warehouse, checking each room, sniffing the air, I felt my body tingle and shake. I was beyond angry and hurt. Everything was hitting me at once. 

My own father abused me my whole life, killed my mother, forced my own brothers to beat me, and raped me. How can a father do that to his only daughter? 

I did nothing to deserve that. I didn't deserve anything he did to me. I felt my eyes tear up at the thoughts of my past. 

I finally reached the room furthest to the back and there he was. He stood in the back corner with three wolves surrounding him. Each of these wolves had the same bloodshot red eyes and jagged movements. 

"Bella." My Father hissed. 

"Barto." I replied in our link. 

"I see you haven't mated with that thing you call a mate." He replied. 

"No, I was fucking kidnapped the day I was planning to." I growled. 

"Well isn't that sad, you'll never see the day where you feel the full affect of the mate bond. How tragic." He smirked. 

"Does it really look like I'm the one not making it out of this situation? I just killed all of your brothers men. Every last one of them and I'll kill these three too." I barked and the wolves growled back defensively. 

"Damario will save me and he will rip you limb from limb!" My Father yelled. 

"Oh, really? Where is he, Father? Where's your dear ol' Brother now? Because I believe he left you here to rot knowing full well what I'm capable of. He never doubted me and my strength, like you did; and that was your mistake!" I yelled. 

"Why can't you just love me!? What did I do so wrong!? Why do you want your only daughter dead!?" I screamed. 

"YOU'RE A DISGRACE, THAT'S WHY! YOU'RE A ROTTEN PIECE OF SHIT MUTT THAT YOUR MOTHER SHOULD'VE ABORTED!" He growled and I felt my heart crack. I don't know why I care so deeply for my Father after everything he's done to me but he is my Father.. 

"You're never going to change how you feel about me are you? You'll never just be my Father, will you?.." I whispered. 

"Never. I'd die before I'd ever treat you like a Garcia again." He spat. 

"As long as I and my brother live I will never let you see peace. I will always be watching and waiting to ruin your life once more. You're a mistake the universe forced upon me and I plan on correcting that mistake." He hissed. 

I felt my blood start to boil and I bared my teeth at the four wolves before me. If that's how he wants to be, if that's how he plans to live out his days, I'll make sure this is the last day he ever sees. 

"Well here's some good news, I'm not a Garcia. I'm a Gonzalez. And we never back down and we always go for the kill." With that last sentiment I lunged at the wolves and took them out one by one before finally reaching my Father who looked like he was about to shit his pants. 

I glared at him and licked my lips. "So say hello to your sons in hell for me, Daddy." I quickly raised my paw and slit his throat. 

I didn't feel the feelings I thought I would. Immediately I felt extreme sadness. Tears streamed down my face as I shifted back into my human form and grabbed my Fathers shaking body. 

He was bleeding out in my arms as I rocked us back and forth. 

"Why couldn't you just love me?" I cried. 

"Why? Why couldn't you just treat me like your daughter.. This didn't have to end this way.. If you weren't so filled with hatred I could've forgiven you.. I could've forgiven Bernie and Blanco.. We could've been a family again.. Why couldn't you do that for us!?" I shouted and cried. 

"Why?" I whispered.