Beer?

⚠️Swear Warning⚠️ (It's Bakugou)

Bakugou POV

I wasn't really sick. That's what I told Kirishima to get everyone not to worry. I'm glad it works. What I was really doing that missing day was sitting on the roof of a tall, semi abandoned building. Contemplating whether I should jump off. I decided against it and went home. I threw up at my house, so my mom told me to stay home for the day.

When I came back to school the next day I immediately caught a pair of eyes on me. Todoroki's. I tried not to make a scene but I wanted him to stop staring at me. It was obvious he was doing so.

I avoided him for the rest of the day, luckily but  then at the end of the day he was already at the front, waiting there, talking to people. Who was he waiting for. Why would I care. I was about to leave when I realized he might be waiting for me. To talk to me. I can't confront him. I decide to just wait for him to leave, out of sight.

A few minutes of waiting becomes 30 minutes. It'll be dark soon. I can't go in the dark. What if something happens with the league. I wait a few more minutes for him to leave. He finally does, but the sun is already beginning to set. I weigh my options. It's safer to go with somebody. Especially if that somebody has a strong quirk. Todoroki is the perfect somebody.

He starts to walk away so I quickly gather the courage to go up to him.

"Todoroki.." I say. He stops and turns around. When he sees me he looks puzzled.

"I thought you'd left? I was waiting for you." He says. I scratch the back of my head.

"I know. You aren't exactly subtle. I was trying to avoid you." Why did I say that?

"If I may ask, why?"

I stutter. I don't know what to say to him.

"Is it because of your mental state?" He asks.

"What are you going on about Icyhot. I'm fine. Just..walk me home?" I say.

Todoroki shrugs.

Todoroki's POV

He called my Todoroki. He's never done that before. Now he wants me to walk him home. I don't why I'm so excited. It's getting dark he's probably scared.

Wait, why would Bakugou Katsuki be scared? Of the dark no less.

I shrug. "So which direction is your house?"

Bakugou points. "Lets go then." I say snd we start walking. The sky is fully covered in darkness. Even through that darkness I can see Bakugou edging closer to me. I think back.
Ohhh I get it now.

"Get what?" Bakugou says. We're practically touching shoulders.

It's too late to say nothing now.

"It's because you're scared about the league of vil-"

"Shut up." Bakugou tells me.

"So I'm right?"

"I said shut up." He says again.

"I'm just trying to help, and" I'm interrupted again by the explosive boy.

"And I told you I'm fine. I'm not scared." His voice betrays him. He is clearly scared.

"And helping you included knowing what's wrong. It is the league isn't it."

"No."