Field Trip Pt. 1

Todoroki's POV

I'm not gonna lie when I tell you I expected it to be a nice field trip. In a nice place with nice scenery where we can relax and work on our quirks.

Not a rainforest that was literally always raining along with freezing cold weather which heated up thanks to the rain.

Some of us were fine. Some of our quirks could handle it. For example Kirishima hardened his arm and used it as a personal umbrella. Mineta, was surprisingly smart and made an umbrella out of a bunch of his balls. I was fine about the cold because of my fire side. And Yaoyorozu made an umbrella.

"Yaoyorozu please be a good friend and make me an umbrella!" Uraraka whined. Some more people joined in, asking for her to make them umbrella's.

"Hold on." She said. She turned around, her back facing us and created something really big and long. When she revealed it to us it was probably the hugest umbrella in the world. It was enough to fit all of us under it. Along with some more. It was really heavy so some of us helped carry it. Or else we'd be crushed by it.

When we finally arrived to the destination the teachers were pointing us in, there were a few cabins. Just barely enough for all of us. I'm guessing they are testing how we'd do in rough climates in a place that's not the USJ. A place that's natural where anything can happen.

The cabins were small. They were also made entirely of wooden logs. Probably from the same trees that were here.

"Go choose your cabin! 5 a cabin!" Present Mic told us. We all closed the huge umbrella and tossed it to the side. Tossing wasn't the best idea, as the wind picked up drastically and blew it away. So we hurried and ran to the cabins, before one of us blew away. Some of us aren't sure Hagakure made it out alive.

The people in my cabin are Bakugou, which I'm very happy about. Midoriya, we're friends so that's cool. Iida, we are friends as well so, again cool. And Kaminari, who was okay. We didn't talk that much.

"Yo Bakubro," Kaminari said between breaths, "We're bunk buddies!"

All of us were soaking wet, but when Iida spoke and did his weird hand gestures we have all gotten accustomed to, causing some of the water on his hands to splash in our faces.

"As we are to be cabin mates, I have a few rules we should follow. To make this easier!" He spoke.

Kaminari ignored him and walked off to explore the cabin. I looked around too. In the place we were in there was just a damp carpet on the floor with 3 unlit candles on a small stand beside a couch made of wood, with a quilted blanket covering it to prevent us from getting splinters most likely. There was another small stand beside it with 2 unlit candles and a lighter, in case we needed to light them. But me or Bakugou's quirk could do that just fine. There were 2 doors as well. One on each side of the place.

After Iida finished explaining his set of rules with no one but Midoriya listening, Kaminari came back from one of the two rooms.

"Guys come look at this!!" He gestured for us to enter. When we do we see the room doesn't have beds made of wood or something like that which I honestly expected. But instead there were 2 hammocks on each side of the room and one extra in the middle of the room. One above the other. It was like one of the sleeping chambers you'd see in a pirate movie or something.

"I call the top one!" Kaminari immediately ran to the one on top, struggling to get onto it. Midoriya chose the other top one. Iida chose the one below Midoriya and Bakugou chose the middle. So 'no one could look down on him.' Which left me with the one under Kaminari.

There was a tiny window that I looked out of. The rain seemed like it wouldn't let out anytime soon so we would all have to stay inside.

We all decided to change out of our wet clothes one at a time. In the middle of that, Mr. Aizawa came in to check on us. He was soaking wet but he didn't seem to mind. We told him we were fine and he went to the other cabins.

"What are we gonna do now?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm going to sleep, losers." Bakugou said as he went into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Classic Bakubro." Kaminari stated.

"Well what's the plan?" Iida asked. We were all pretty bored and there wasn't much to do. We all sat in silence. Thinking of things to do. After a bit Midoriya spoke. But not on the topic we expected.

"Is Kacchan okay?" He asked, looking directly at me. I was his roommate so it was obvious he'd ask me. I looked at the bedroom door before looking at the group. I sighed. I should tell them.

"I don't know," I spoke, "I've known about it for a while though. Before he.. you know." Midoriya frowned.

"I should've known." He started to tear up. "It isn't your fault. He hid it well." I said.

"Then how'd you find out?" Iida asked.

"I walked in on him crying in the bathroom. He was cutting." I said quietly. The room grew quiet as well.

"I'm gonna take my leave." I sat up and went into the bedroom as well. Leaving everyone to their thoughts. I got onto my hammock bed to lay down. I looked over at Bakugou, who was asleep. He looked to be having a nightmare.

I sighed. This is either gonna be a really good field trip. Or a really bad one. Or something in between. Either way I'm hoping for it
to be good.

Word Count: 1006

OMG 50K READS BRO WHAT!?!?! THANK YOU! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET THIS BIG. LIKE I GO ONTO WATTPAD AND I SEE THE BIG
OL' 50K AND IM JUST LIKE "Bro what?" AND ALMOST DROPPED MY PHONE!

So have this chapter 2 days early. Lmao.