It's Okay

Bakugou's POV

When I'm pretty confident everyone else is asleep I get up and go the bathroom. It's not can do anything so I'll just cry it out. I'm weak.

I can't help but feel like that super smash game was an omen of sorts. Telling me I'll never be #1 hero. Why do I even believe that anymore. I can't be anything.

Tears are starting to form. Why here? Why now? Why do I have to be like this. I should be happy. I have, contrary to popular belief, friends who like me and I'm at a sleepover with them. I'm going to be moving into dorms with them and spend more time with them, but I just can't help but to hate myself for all my bad qualities. What kind of person yells at their friends? Me. I'm not a good friend. They deserve better.

Great. The tears roll down my face. I hope no one is awake to hear my crying. Even if I'm trying my best not to make any noise. I wish I could do something right now. Hurt myself. But I'm in Deku's house. I'd probably get careless and he'd find blood and would question it.

I find myself leaning against the wall and sinking to the floor, crying silently.

I hear a quiet knock on the door. No it can't be a knock. It must be something else. I try to wipe my tears as quickly as I can just in case.

"Bakugou." I hear a whisper. Great. Half and Half again.

"Occupied." I whisper yell.

The doorknob starts to turn, slowly. Great I forgot to lock the fucking door. He's gonna see me.

"I said occupied you Bastard don't come in." I sniff. God damnit.

He opens the door and sees me. His eyes widen at the sight of me. Great now he's seeing me weak, again. How many times will this happen. Why is the universe against me keeping this to myself.

"If you're gonna stay close the fucking door. Or close the door on your way out." He did the option I most expected and least wanted. He closed the door and stayed, sitting down and inching closer to me.

"Are you okay?" He says.

"What do you think?"

"Probably not."

"I'm fine." I cover my face because I know I'll just end up crying again.

"What's wrong?" He asks, still with a blank expression on his face."

"Nothing."

There's a few moments of silence again. Why are there so many silences between us. I tilt my head up about to say something when he grabs my arm.

"Hey what the hell." Before I can say anything else he pulls my long sleeve down, revealing my bandages. At least I did that before I came over.

"What are these?"

"Bandages you idiot. I get into fights."

"Then why aren't they anywhere else on your body?" I don't have an answer to that.

"None of your business."

"Do you hurt yourself." As blunt as ever. I free my arm from his grip.

"What the hell are you on." I say. I stand up to leave. He figured it out but I can't let him see me vulnerable again. I'll have to avoid him more. When I step to walk away Todoroki grabs my arm again.

"Let go or I-" then he does something I'd never expect. He gave me a hug. I was a shocked at first, I didn't move at all. His embrace was warm though. A little part of me wanted to stay in his arms. I stay silent while he continues to hug me.