Sleepover

Todoroki's POV

"Well are you gonna invite me in or what?" Bakugou said in his regular angry tone. Midoriya moved out of the way and let him inside. He had a bag of his stuff.

"You can just put them over there with everyone else's!" He pointed time the rest of our stuff. Bakugou walked over to the pile and dropped his stuff on everyone else's.

"Hey be careful we have valuable stuff over there!!" Iida shouted.

"Like what? This is a fucking sleepover!" Was Bakugou's reply. Iida had nothing to counter his reply so he just sat in silence.

Kaminari grabbed a controller. "Super smash anyone?"

"Sure I'm down!" Kirishima said, grabbing another controller.

"Sure why not," Midoriya closed the door and ran to the other controller, "what about you Todoroki?" He asked me.

I didn't really know how to play video games. I never had the chance too.

"I don't know how. I'll just watch for now." I tell him.

"Okay. What about you Kacchan?" He asks Bakugou.

"As long as you won't be sore losers once I kick your asses." He replies. I wonder how he does that. How he keeps up this facade of anger and confidence when he's depressed and dying inside. Like a mask.

"I call all might!" Midoriya says, clicking on the character. Everyone frowns or groans at the displeasure of his choice.

"Fine. I'll be Crimson Riot!" Kirishima clicks on the picture of the pro hero. So I guess the game has most pro heroes. It doesn't take me long before I find Endeavor and internally gag in disgust.

"You guys are gonna leave me with the worst fuckin character aren't ya!" Bakugou yells. There's a few laughs.

"DONT LAUGH AT ME PIKACHU!" Bakugou does seem to be having a little fun.

"I shall choose my brother. Ingenium!" Iida clicks.

"Fine then. I'll choose Ryukyu." Bakugou clicks on the character.

"I'll just watch a game or two to figure out how to play." I tell everyone. They nod in agreement and start the game.

My mind can't help but drift to Bakugou a little bit. In the game he's currently trying to knock All Might off the edge of the platform and failing. But I just can't help but think of what happened a few nights ago. When I walked him home. He seemed so scared and when he came to school the next day he acted like never happened. That's what he wanted, yes, but he didn't even look at me during that day.

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud yell. It was Bakugou. The game must have ended.

"3RD PLACE. DAMN YOU DEKU!" He screams.

"Hey at least you weren't last!" Kaminari shouts.

I turn towards Kirishima and Midoriya, who are cheering at getting second and first place. I turn to Iida who's looking down at his controller.

"Second to last place." He says. "I DEMAND A REMATCH THIS INSTANT!"

"Izuku, is everything alright?" I turn and see Midoriya's mom. Everyone was probably yelling too loudly.

"Sorry mom! We'll be quieter! Right guys!" Midoriya said. We all agreed. Midoriya's mom then left the room and we turned back to the tv. At least I did. Everyone else turned to me.

"Hey Todoroki, wanna play now?" Midoriya smiled.

"Sure why not." I knew a little bit I knew enough to at least get me past last place. There weren't enough controllers so Kaminari had to hand his controller to me. Iida was fired up and ready and so was Bakugou.