Shouto and Katsuki

Bakugou's POV

Before I knew it the week was over. And the entire time I didn't train and all I did was schoolwork, sleep, watch movies, and get anxiety. I felt like a normal person in general studies.

Friday night. I was having an anxiety attack. I was supposed to go to therapy on Saturday. The entire week when I had free time I looked up other people's experiences. Some where good. But others were bad. What if I got a bad, unhelpful therapist? What if they made me feel worse than I already feel? I can't do this I can't.

So many things could happen. Scenarios just popped into my head of thing that could happen and some of them were very unrealistic but I couldn't help but worry.

Eventually I calmed myself down. Kaminari and Kirishima came into my dorm to check on my and we hung out for half an hour before they left. Afterwards Todoroki came in for the night.

"How are you feeling?" He asks like he does every time he sees me.

"Nervous." I answer shortly.

"About therapy?" He asks.

"No. About dinner."

"We're having cold soba." He answers.

"Are you stupid?"

"You said you were worried about dinner."

"As a joke. I am worried about therapy." I hesitantly stated. He smiled. Obviously he knew. I rolled my eyes. Bitch.

Todoroki made three bowls of cold soba. One for me and two for him. I sit there and watch him eat his sobs for a few minutes.

"Are you not hungry?" He asks.

"Just no appetite." I say, "it's fine." I can tell he was worried.

"I'm fine." I say and take a bite of the cold soba. "I prefer spicy food though." I just didn't want any food right now. Or at all. But everyone tells me to eat because it's important to my health. Plus I have to be healthy to start hero training again. It's boring doing nothing.

Todoroki smiles.

"What?" I say.

"I'm just happy you're alive and okay." I feel my face then red. What?

"And this soba tastes good too." He laughs. I can't help but laugh as well.

"You're so stupidly funny, Shouto." Right when the word left my mouth I regretted it. I looked at Todoroki and his face was as red as my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mea-" I try to say.

"No, no it's alright. I kind of liked it..Katsuki." He says. My face also goes red. We sit in silence for a minute and finally we both let out a tiny laugh that eventually evolves into regular, loud laughter.

After that I ate and we both finished our soba's and decided to go to sleep for the night.

Word Count: 457

So I'm gonna be staying at my grandma's for two weeks. And hanging with my cousins. So I'll try to find time to write but I might not have the time.

See y'all in two weeks where I'll have a really long chapter for you guys!