Fight

Third Person POV (I must I'm sorry! But this is the first and last time it'll be third POV...maybe)

"You know something don't you."

"No." Bakugou says.

"Bakugou don't lie. I told you before you don't have to keep up a mask around me."

"I don't want to talk about it." Bakugou tells him, "leave me alone."

"If you know something you have to tell Mr. Aizawa." He completely ignored the other boys statement.

"No I don't."

"Then tell me so I can tell him."

Bakugou exited the bathroom stall he locked himself in. "Stop asking, Icyhot!"

Todoroki stares at Bakugou. He wants to get the truth. Or at least something. Todoroki started thinking. Why would Bakugou have information and not want to share it.

"Bakugou," Bakugou finally looked at Todoroki, "Are you the traitor?"

"What? No you have to be out of your mind to believe that!" Bakugou yelled.

"How am I supposed to believe anything else? You're being secretive, keeping information away from Mr. Aizawa. What else am I supposed to believe!"

"You're supposed to believe I'm not lying. I would never. How would I even be in contact with them anyways!"

"You could've teamed up with them when you were taken."

That made Bakugou freeze. He didn't say anything. He took a deep, shaky breath.

"Believe whatever the fuck you want. I'm not doing this!" He passed Todoroki to leave the bathroom. Before he could go Todoroki grabbed his arm, preventing him from leaving.

"Last chance." Todoroki said, not looking at Bakugou, "tell me what you know."

Bakugou stayed silent. They were both silent for a few seconds. The only thing that could be heard was their breathing.

"Three seconds or you will have lost my trust, completely." Todoroki said. After longer than three seconds passed of Bakugou not saying a word. Todoroki let go of his arm. The freed boy almost ran out of the bathroom. Leaving Todoroki to his thoughts.

Word Count: 326

So, really quick. Thank you guys for 6K reads! I never thought we'd get this far! I'm so sorry this chapter was so short but that's because the next chapter is going to be a lot longer like what I did with the sleepover chapter. So it might take more than a week to finish it but I'll try.
And for the record.
IT'S NOT URARAKA YA HATERS. SHE IS NOT THE TRAITOR!
And I will only be responding with "Okay" with your guesses for who you think the traitor is.