Invitation

Todoroki POV

I wanted to talk to Bakugou. Especially after last nights events. I wondered if he would come to school today. I was looking at the door waiting for him to show up while talking to Midoriya.

He was rambling about something but I was kind of distracting waiting for him to show. Which he did at the last minute.

I don't think anyone else noticed the sad look he had in his face. He looked lost in thought and full of sorrow. I want to talk to him.

My gaze follows his movements as he walks to his seat. Midoriya interrupts my staring by waving his hand in my face.

"Todoroki? Are you listening?" He asks.

"I'm sorry. Yes I'm listening. I just got distracted is all." Midoriya looks at Bakugou and points, "Distracted by Kacchan?"

"No." I lie. Shortly after these events Kirishima walks over to us. Which I find odd since, most of the time he is hanging out with Bakugou and friends. Or what some people like to cal it, the Bakusquad.

"Yo Midoriya! You ask him yet?" I tilt my head slightly in confusion. Ask me something?

"No I was just about too. Have you asked Kacchan yet?" I become more curious when he mentions Bakugou.

"Bakug- OH. No I'm planning on asking him after school. I meant the other thing." Kirishima winks at Midoriya and leaves. I see Midoriya's cheeks turn pink. What was that about?

"Anyways, Todoroki, I was planning on having a little sleepover before we move into the dorms. It might be fun. My house."

"I've never been to a sleepover before. It sounds fun. Sure why not."

"Awesome!"

"Who else is gonna be there?"

"It'll be Me, you, Iida, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Kacchan if he says yes. I asked Kirishima to ask him because he'll most likely say no if it were me."

I begin to open my mouth when Aizawa comes in. Everyone takes their seats.

A sleepover. A chance to get close to Bakugou maybe find out what is going on. Again, since when did I start to care for his well being. I mean it's rude not to care for someone's health but Bakugou's? And when he doesn't give two shits about anyone but himself? Maybe it was yesterday, maybe when we had that conversation in the bathroom. Either way, I can't change my feelings. No one can.

Midoriya's POV

Lately I've been developing feelings for Todoroki. I wanted to tell him how I feel but I'm afraid of the rejection. I went to Kirishima to talk too. I couldn't go to Uraraka or Iida. As much as I love them they would most likely spill minutes after knowing. Kirishima told me I should tell him but I'm too scared. I'll tell him at the sleepover.

I look at Todoroki during class and see him staring in my direction. I wave at him and he turns back to do his work. I guess he is nervous or something.

I turn back and do my work. Thinking about all the ways I could possibly tell him how I feel. Then I start to daydream other things about the two of us.

I just really hope he returns my feelings.

Kirishima's POV

After school when everyone is leaving I run up to Bakugou. He seems in a hurry to get home.

"Hey Bakubro!" I shout. He turns around and yells like he usually does,

"What do ya want Shitty Hair!" I smile.

"Midoriya is having a sleepover!"

"So?"

"He's invited you."

"HAH!?"

"It'll be fun. Come on think about it! It's in two days!" I can tell he's contemplating whether he should say yes or not.

"I'll go if I go!" Is his response. He starts to walk off. At first I'm about to yell out but then I remembered he knows where Deku lives because they've been friends their entire lives.

I wonder what happened? Well it isn't something I should get involved in. It's just how Bakugou is. And that won't change, but I love him for it.

Everyone was just a little bit shocked when the doorbell rang. Everyone was already at the sleepover so who else would it be. Besides Bakugou but there's no way..

Midoriya opened the door and there stood Bakugou with his hands in his pockets and an angry expression on his face.

Everyone sat in shock. They really weren't expecting him to show up so they'd already started. Granted they started just a few minutes ago.

"Well are you gonna invite me in or what?" He said.

Word count: 767

About last chapters cliffhanger. It'll stay unanswered if he did or didn't until the next chapter and if not the next.