White, Red, and Black

I looked into the mirror and saw someone I was sure wasn't me. She wore a beautiful flowing white dress that had lace brimming on the edges of the sleeves and ruffles. Gold jewels lined the edges and silver jewels were embedded onto the glowing piece of fabric. My white elbow-high gloves were made of silk. Jewels from Queen Elizabeth and Cleopatra's collection were draped around me. Shoes made of real silver surrounded my feet. My nails were painted a beautiful white and silver glitter lined it. My hair was curled; part bun, part flowing down my back to the floor. Pale silver eyeshadow bordered my eyelids and dark burgandy lipstick was applied onto my lips. The light colors made my dark crimson eyes stand out even more. I took a deep breathe and spun around, the dress underneath me swayed around like gently waves. 

"You looking absolutely amazing." said a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Felix and Demetri.

"Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I smirked, gazing over their tux.

Felix was wearing a red suit made of fine leather. Demetri had a finely tailored Italian black suit with a red rose pinned on his pocket. 

"Why thank you milady." smirked Demetri.

Jane walked in and I'll have to admit, I was awed by her beauty. She wore a short navy blue dress that had silver beads embedded on the ruffles. Her hair was let down for once, curled and permed.

"You look amazing Jane." I smiled.

"Me? Look at you!" she smirked.

"Why thank you." I said, putting a hand on my heart.

"If you would excuse me for interrupting but it's time." said Felix.

I took a deep breathe and nodded.

"Let's go." I said, not even above a whisper.

The walk to the throne room has never seemed longer. Beautiful displays of red, white, and black roses were placed everywhere. Even the bathrooms. (Felix told me.....don't ask) Two servants opened the doors and white curtains exploded into my view. Marcus slowly walked towards me and help out his arm.

"You look beautiful." he whispered, smiling slightly.

"Thank you." I whispered, smiling back.

Felix and Demetri lifted the curtain for us and gave me a small smile of encouragement.

"Good luck baby sis." they smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thanks." I laughed lightly.

Marcus and I slowly walked down the black carpet, vampires from all the covens staring at us in awe. My eyes fell on all the decorations, from the food to the balloons. Finally, they fell on Alec. He took my breathe away. His white suit looked like it was made just for him, his hair swept to one side. His bright red eyes stared at me, into my soul, as if he was reading every single thought that ever went through my mind. Before I knew it, Marcus has let go of my hand and left it in Alec's. 

"You look.....so beautiful." he whispered.

I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"It's nothing but the truth." he smirked back.

Jane watched as her brother and her best friend said their vows, meaning every single word. She felt a smile grace her lips as she gave her twin to someone she knew that she could trust to love him for all eternity. 

"Do you, Alecxander Volturi, take Secret Volturi to be your wife, constant partner, and best friend for the rest of your life?" asked Aro, already knowing the answer.

"I do." he said, loud and clear.

"And do you, Secret Volturi, take Alecxander Volturi to be your husband, father of your children, and love fro the rest of your life?" continued Aro.

"I do, without a doubt." she said, certainty filling her voice.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Volturi." said Aro, a true smile gracing his face.

Alec and Secret leaned in, kissing each other with all the passion in the world. Clapping and laughter arouse, filling the entire throne room. Even thought no one else did, Jane heard the slight exchange between her brother and friend.

"I love you." they both said.