Farewells

Alec's POV

I ran to my room and started tearing up everything in my sight. I shredded the couches and broke off the legs of the chairs. After scratching off the wallpaper, I collapsed in a fit of sobs. Letting out many screams of agony, I fell on my knees, staring at the only thing in my room that wasn't completely destroyed. But it held the two things that killed me. Demetri had placed Jane next to Secret when I was in the throne room. Both were neatly dressed for tomorrow's funeral, a long black dress covered their deadly pale skin. Their hair was neatly arranged, their long locks of hair spread out nearly underneath them. Their face lost its light but they were still as beautiful as goddesses. I got up shakily and walked over to Jane, my beloved sister and he only one who cared for me when we were humans. Her long blond locks were out of their usual neat bun. It was curled in one direction. I kissed her forehead and let my lips longer there for a while longer.

"I love you sister. Thank you for taking care of me as humans. I will never forget you Jane." I whispered.

I walked to the other side of the bed and fell to my knees. I grasped the hand of the one and only person I loved as much as my sister. Her dark hair was combed to one side and braided into a French braid. Her usual blush lost its rosy shade. It's like displaying a picture of Aphrodite in color and in black and white. It's just not the same. I cupped her cheek with my other hand, pressing my lips to hers for one last time. It was as soft as I remember them to be, a year trickling down my cheek.

"Goodbye mio amore. Thank you for loving me for who I am. I hope you will find peace in heaven. You never had a fair life. But you hid your fears and weaknesses better than any other person I knew. Even me. Outside, you may be seen as the cruelest and most evil person on this planet. But I know, on the inside, you are the sweetest girl I will ever know. Thank you for loving me for who I am. I will always appreciate you for that. I love you, my beautiful Secret."

The Seventeen Promises They Made  (An Alec Volturi Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें