seven

"La Push Baby."

Eliza walked up to the group of friends. "What are you all talking about?" She asked to no one in particular.

"They were inviting me down to La Push beach. You should come." Eliza froze for a second. She didn't even know if she was allowed in their territory. She wasn't even a full vampire but she wasn't a full human either.

"Let me think about it. Sounds fun but I don't know if my sisters and I have anything planned yet. They always seemed to tell me last minute. Anyways, Angela, do you think I could borrow your notes for science from Tuesday? I keep forgetting to ask and I just remembered right now." Eliza smiled at her friend.

"Oh yeah, definitely!" The brunette reached into her bag and pulled out a journal. "Here you go."

"Thanks I will return them to you as soon as I can." She thanked the girl again and left to her brothers and sisters.

"They invited you to La Push?" Alice asked Eliza as soon as she sat down.

"I know you heard them so why are you asking?" She laughed.

"Are you even allowed over there?" Emmett asked.

"I'm just as clueless as you are brother." She responded. Eliza took out her journal and began copying down the notes she missed from the other day.

"Edward will want you to go. To see if you could watch Bella and make sure she's safe." Rosalie growled.

"Rose calm down. We don't even know if I'm allowed on that side yet." Eliza tried to calm her sister down before she could do anything to harm someone.

"She's right." Edward sat down. "You're not full vampire and this is the best way to test if you could go on their side."

"Absolutely not." Rosalie growled at him.

Jasper visibly flinched back. "Sorry Jas." She apologized quickly. "Edward you could be sending her in to possibly be killed!" Eliza rolled her eyes. Edward was dumb if he thought Rosalie would allow it.

You're dumb.

Eliza's head shot up. "I know you are but what am I?" She stuck her tongue out at him but continued copying down what needed to be copied down.

"Why are you even doing that? You do realize you're at the top of the class right?" Emmett pointed out.

"While that may be true I have to at least look like I try and plus my science skills are horrible." Eliza's head went back down to the journal in front of her.

"Please Elizabeth?" Edward pleaded. She groaned in response. He never asked her for anything.

"Fine." She finished copying the notes down and headed back to give Angela her notes.

"Oh shit!" Mike was pushed out of his chair by his friend Tyler the second they saw Elizabeth Cullen heading in their direction.

"Hey Angela, here I tried to finish as quickly as possible." She handed the girl back her journal and took the seat Mike was sitting on.

"So La Push beach?" Eric's head turned towards the girl.

"Wait you want to go?" He asked in awe.

"Well I mean I thought I was invited but if not I can just leave." Eliza went to stand up but was stopped by Mike's hand.

"Wait. La push beach we could go surfing and stuff. Do you like to surf?" She pulled her arm out of his hand.

"Not really." She gave an awkward smile.

"There's also whale watching." Angela suggested with a smile.

"That sounds cool. Where are we meeting?"

"My place." Tyler stated happily.

"How about Bells I pick you up and we head there together?" Bella nodded and Eliza stood up. "Sounds great. I'll see you all there!" She smiled and left back to her family who all decided they wanted to ditch the rest of the day.

Thank you, Eliza heard Edward's voice in her head.

Yeah yeah, you're welcome. You owe me food. He snickered back in response but nodded to her in the rear view mirror. She sat back and smiled to herself and waited until they arrived home where the amazing smell of food immediately called to her.