twelve

"Baseball!"

Eliza screamed as she jumped off her brother Emmett's back.

She quickly ran to Jasper and tossed him a baseball bat to which he quickly caught.

"Teach me a trick." She pleaded.

He chuckled and began showing her how to flip the bat with just one hand.

Just then the Jeep belonging to the youngest Cullen male drove up to the area where the game was going to take place.

As soon as Bella and Edward made their way to the field Esme swooped in and stole Bella away from her boyfriend.

"I'm glad you're here we need an umpire." She said smiling.

Emmett walked behind them, "she thinks we cheat."

"Oh I know you cheat." He pushed him back making Rosalie and Eliza laugh at their mother.

"Call em as you see em Bella." Esme kept her arm around the girl as they got into position.

"Liza!" Emmett called to his sister who happily ran to her position in the outfield.

"Is she able to be out there?" She overheard Bella ask Esme quietly.

"Eliza? Definitely. She may not be full vampire but she is just like us in strength and speed. Don't underestimate her so much." Esme laughed.

Eliza smiled to herself. "It's time." Alice called out to her family. Everyone got in their position to play their favorite pastime.

The second Rosalie hit the ball Edward was chasing it.

Eliza was silently cheering on her sister to run fast.

"Edwards very fast." Esme said to Bella.

Esme quickly caught the ball as it was flying towards her and held it down to get Rosalie out.

"You're out." Bella held an awkward smile trying to keep the mood light.

Rosalie stood up but her gaze never shifted from the human girl she disliked.

"Come on babe it's just a game!" Emmett yelled out to her.

Carlisle was next. He hit the ball straight into the outfield. Causing the three Cullens to run straight towards it and jump to catch it.

Immediately the three siblings hit each other and fell onto each other.

Eliza glared at her brothers before being tackled again. She quickly pushed them off of her and grabbed the baseball before throwing it back to her sister.

The three Cullens ran back to their spots and waited for Jasper to hit the ball. It went flying high above Emmett who jumped onto the nearest tree and caught it before it could go any further away.

He threw it back to Alice who pitched it to Rosalie again.

A loud crack was heard and Eliza went to go after it but was stopped by Alice's shouts.