ten

"You're going to ruin your outfit!"

Alice was screaming at Eliza as she was wrestling with Emmett over the remote.

"You heard her princess!" Emmett through Eliza onto the couch and changed the channel. "Don't ruin your outfit."

The past few days have been a lot for the Cullen family. Animal attacks left and right, Edward had basically blown their cover and now Bella knew what they were.

"Why do I even need to dress up? She knows who I am." Eliza huffed in response and blew some stray hairs out of her face.

"Because it's polite." Alice fixed the girls hair quickly and stood her up.

"Now go help your siblings." She pushed Eliza to the kitchen to have her help the family cook.

"Eliza in the kitchen?" Emmett laughed.

Eliza glared at him and shot him the finger before disappearing into the kitchen.

She started helping Rosalie by getting everything together so that way Bella and Eliza could eat. Rosalie was extremely pissed that the human knew what they were and how much danger this could put them in.

They all knew what kind of danger this could bring to their family.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie growled.

"Her names Bella." Emmett stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Carlisle smiled.

"And if she doesn't you know I will." Eliza grabbed a piece of bacon and shoved it in her mouth causing Esme to smack her hand away.

"Get a whiff of that." Rosalie scoffed. "Here comes the human."

Esme smiled at Emmett before rushing to Edward and Bella who had just entered the room. "Bella were making italiana for you."

"Excuse me." Eliza gained the attention of the entire room. "What am I chopped bacon?"

"Bella this is my mother for all intentions and purposes, Esme." He introduced.

"You've given us an excuse to go all out for once. Eliza here just likes simple meals." Carlisle laughed and smiled at her welcomingly.

"We hope your hungry." Esme added.

"Yeah absolutely." Bella started but Edward cut her off.

"She already ate." He answered.

Crash

"Rose!" Eliza yelled to her sister.

"Perfect!" She stormed towards her sister.

"It's just because I-I know you guys don't eat." She stuttered.

"I do!" Eliza raised her hand only for it to be shoved back down by Rosalie.

"Of course that's very considerate of you." Esme thanked Bella.

"Just ignore Rosalie, I do." Edward said to Bella in her ear.

"Yeah let's just pretend this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie was furious. Emmett appeared next to her and Eliza held her hand.

"I-I would never tell anybody anything." Bella tried to defend herself.

"She knows that." Carlisle looked at Rosalie who's gaze never faltered from the human in the room.

Emmett spoke next, "yeah well the problem is, you two have gone public now. So-"

"No she should know." Rosalie stopped him from talking. "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." She took a few steps towards Bella and Edward.

"Badly as in I-I would be-become the meal." She stuttered making everyone in the room let out a small laugh and Rosalie let out a small smile before it disappeared.

"Hi bella!" Alice's voice called from the window. The family all turned except Rosalie and saw Alice and Jasper entering through the window.

"Way to make an entrance Alice." Eliza mumbled to herself before going to sit on the island in the kitchen.

"I'm Alice." She quickly made her way over to Bella and hugged her. "Oh! You do smell good." She stares.

"Alice what are-?" Edward tried to question the pixie girl's actions.

"It's okay, Bella and I are gonna be great friends." She smiled at Bella. Everyone waited for Jasper to introduce himself but you could tell it was difficult for him.

"Sorry, Jasper is our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him." Carlisle explained to the Swan Girl.

"Pleasure to meet you." He managed to get out.

"It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her." She reassured him.

"Alright I'm gonna take you for a tour of the rest of the house." He tried to rush Bella away from his family but Alice called out to her.

"I'll see you soon."

Bella turned back around and replied with "okay."

As soon as they left Esme got back to cooking and looked at Rosalie, "clean this up."

Eliza hopped down from the island and left to get a broom and dustpan so she could help her clean before getting to finally eat the mouthwatering food that was prepared.