sixteen

"What was so important Jared?"

Eliza ended up having to rush to meet Jared because he called her so excitedly at 8 in the morning.

"I need your help getting ready for a date!" Jared picked clothes out of his closet and started throwing them around the room.

Eliza started laughing uncontrollably. "A date? With you?"

Jared glared at the girl making her shut up immediately. "So who's the lucky girl?" She cleared her throat.

"Her name is Kim. And she is my Imprint." He gleamed happily.

"Not a werewolf over here? What's an imprint?" Eliza asked her friend.

"Oh yeah, forgot. An imprint is like a soulmate. When you see her for the first time it's like gravity shifts. It's not the Earth holding you down anymore it's her. You want to be anything to her whether it be a friend, a brother or a lover. You'll be exactly what she wants you to be. You need to have her in your life otherwise it'll be nothing but pain for the both of you. It's like your true love. The person you're meant to be with." He sighed and threw himself on his bed.

"Wow that's deep. You must really like her." Eliza said.

"Well I just don't want to mess this up like I know we're meant to be and all but what if she doesn't like me." He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"I'm sure she'll like you. What is there not to like Jared? You just gotta be more confident in yourself just not over confident." She got up and walked to his closet. "What were you planning to do with her?"

"We were going to go watch a movie and then walk around town." He sat up in his bed watching her.

She took the time and looked through all of his clothes. Finally after five minutes she picked out a button up short sleeve and a pair of nice looking jeans.

"Here try that on!" She threw it at him and surprisingly it hit his face causing her to laugh out loud.

"What was that for?" He shouted.

"I thought you were gonna catch it!" She shouted back in between her fits of laughter.

"Whatever." He grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed as quickly as possible. "Okay how do I look?" He came out and she quickly looked him over.

"Pretty good if I do say so myself." She flopped her hair over her shoulder. "Actually." She stepped towards him and ruffled with his hair.

"What are you doing!" He smacked her hand away.

"Messy hair is good on boys! Hit me again and I'm hitting you harder!" She punched his arm.

"Fight me Cullen!"

"I will!" The pair started wrestling to show dominance before hearing voices outside in the yard.

"Oh no." Jared stopped and stood up from the ground.

"What is it?" Eliza asked in curiosity.

"You gotta go." He tried to rush her out but it was too late.

"Jared!" Eliza heard voices come to the door and before She or Jared could find another way out the door busted open.

"Jared? Who's this?" The sources of the voices looked between the pair of friends waiting for an explanation.

Eliza and Jared didn't know what to say. They were caught and neither knew how this would end for them.

YALL THATS IT FOR TWILIGHT AND I DONT KNOW IF I LIKE HOW THE BOOK TURNED OUT BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER ITS A COMMENT OR A DM (pls dm me I'm lonely and I need friends plus I'll end up asking your opinion of books and chapters I write pls) BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK ❤️