fifteen

"Hello, I'm Renée."

The Cullen family were taking turns going home and staying at the hospital waiting for Bella to wake up. Emmett and Carlisle has filled in the three women who stayed home about the events that took place.

"Hi I'm Elizabeth Cullen. I'm Edward's sister. But please call me Liza or Eliza." She reaches over and shook the hand of Bella's mother.

"How is she doing?" Eliza asked softly not wanting to say something that could hurt her feelings.

"She's doing okay. They're waiting for her to wake up." Renee wiped away a few tears but nodded.

"Well I'm glad she's doing okay. Do you want me to get you anything? A snack or a coffee or something?" Eliza asked while rubbing the woman's arm.

"I'm okay honey thank you. I'm going to go check on Bella now." Eliza nodded in understanding and left to go find a snack machine.

Buzz Buzz

Eliza's phone buzzed in her pocket and she quickly pulled it out.

"Hello?" She didn't bother looking at the caller ID she was too busy trying to put money into the snack machine to get some pop tarts.

"Liza!" She heard Jared's voice come through the phone.

"Hey Jared what's up?" She finally got the money into the machine and entered the number she wanted.

"You'll never guess what just happened! I have to tell you it's the most amazing thing in the world." She heard her friend let out a dreamily sigh.

"Woah it must be really important because you sounded like that." She joked to her friend.

"When can you meet? I have to tell you about what just happened!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Bella is going to prom in a few days so maybe that day?" She questioned as she broke off a piece of her pop tart and shoved it in her mouth.

"Sounds great I'll see you then just text me when you're heading out." Jared laughed.

"See you then Jared." Eliza giggled and hung up the phone. When she returned back to the room Bella was in Renee was asking everyone where Charlie was at.

Eliza walked in the room and saw Bella awake and staring at Edward. "Am I interrupting?" She asked.

"No of course not." Edward smiled slightly.

"Hey Bells, how are you feeling?" Eliza hopped over to her friend and carefully hugged her.

"I'm feeling better thanks."

"You've had us all worried Bella. I don't know what we would have to do if you just kept going on being reckless all the time." She laughed.

"I don't know either." Bella let a small smile out before her parents re entered the room.

"I'll see you later Bella." Eliza said her goodbyes to the family and left with her brother back home.