-8-

"He called?!" I repeated once more as I unlocked my phone to call him back....he must be worried about me...

"No worries he left a message..." Jungkook said as he giggled......

"And?!" I asked annoyed...

"Oh..you're staying with me from today..." he said calmly as he bit onto his bottom lip...

"What?!!?" I exclaimed loudly.. "I'm not living with you!"

"Well you have to babygirl..." he said as he got up from his chair and walked over to me...

"No I don't!" I raised my voice as I dialed my fathers number into my phone....but...Jungkook had other plans....he snatched my phone away from my hands...

"Ya...stop!" I shouted as he hung up the call and buried my phone into his pocket...

"What the hell!" I said annoyed...

"You can't always call your father....you're living with me now....and that's final...." he said as he walked closer to me..he brushed his fingers along the side of face along my jaw...

I slapped his hands off as he raised an eyebrow...his strong arms slipped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him...my hands landed on his chest...he looked down at my hands as he smirked....

"We're going to have so much fun..." he whispered in my ears...

"J-j-Jungkook s-stop..." I struggled to say as his hands landed on my thighs...his hands slowly travelled a little higher than the lining of my skirt....

"This skirt is so tempting..." he softly said...

"S-stop..." I struggled to say...

"Jungkook-ah here's your-" a deep voice suddenly echoed the room as Jungkook loosened his grip around me...

"Oh am I interrupting?" The deep voice continued...

Ugh this is so embarrassing....I felt ashamed to turn around right now....no one knew about our marriage....if people saw us like this..they will say I'm using him....I'm a gold digger.....

"No bro come in..." jungkook's husky voice echoed the room...

I tugged back down my skirt as I slowly turned around to see who the voice belonged to....
"T-Taehyung?!" I said as my eyes widened and a gasp left my mouth....

"Y/n....." he said as he looked at me in shock....

"You guys know each other?!" Jungkook said as he walked back towards where I stood as his hands fell on the small of my back....

"Bro this is the girl I told you about..." Jungkook continued as he smiled at Taehyung...

Taehyung stood dumbfounded as I slowly looked down...what is happening right now??why him?? Why me?? I internally cursed under my breath....

"Y'all know each other?" Jungkook questioned once more...

"I uh..No...I saw him this morning when I got our drinks..." I said as I looked at Jungkook..

"Oh well I don't need to introduce you guys anymore..." he chuckled...

I awkwardly chuckled as the room grew silent...Jungkook cleared his throat as he offered to go out for lunch....

"Y/n do you wanna come?" He inquired as he stood in front of me...

"No..I'm fine...." I said as I looked down...

"Oh come on I'm sure you're hungry..." he argued...

"Aish fine..." I said as I rolled my eyes at him...

"What did I say about those eyes...huh!?" He said as he cleared his throat...

"Ugh! Don't start now!" I said annoyed....

"I'll deal with you later...let's go..." he said as he walked out the office....

I trailed behind him as Taehyung trailed behind me....the whole car ride was dead silent....Taehyung sat at front while Jungkook put me in the back....it wasn't a big deal to sit at the back....but....not with Taehyung in the same car.....

How does he even know Taehyung??? Why is Taehyung even here?? Ugh! Just when I thought everything would be fine....just when I thought I got away from him....away from those feelings.....

We got at the restaurant...as we walked in all the waitresses began whispering....they wore the most shortest skirts...some wore maid outfits....what is this place? I questioned myself as I looked around.....the waitress fought amongst themselves to serves us until on came and finally showed us to our table.....apparently Jungkook was well known here...he got spot on treatment....he even got a private booth for us to eat without even asking....

"May I take your order?" A waitress came up to us...A short skirt hugged her lower body as black stockings covered her legs....it was basically a maid outfit....A red hue took over her face as she winked at Jungkook....Taehyung looked at me as I eyed the girl from head to foot......Jungkook scanned her body as he smirked.....

"I'll have the usual..." he said..

I guess he comes here regularly.....the girl seems to be whipped for Jungkook and she can't deny it....she must be one of those girls....I rolled my eyes as Taehyung ordered....

"And what would you like to have miss?" She said with a squeaky voice that was filled with sarcasm.....

"I'll have a salad with grilled chicken..." I said politely with the fakest smile I could pull off....

"Will be right with you...." she said as she winked at Jungkook and left....

"Ugh!" I groaned as I looked in the other direction....

"Bro look at all these girls here...take your shot...." Jungkook said to Taehyung....

"Na...I'm good..." he said as he rubbed the nape of his neck....

He looked at me as our eyes locked once more....there it was that spark....the spark that struck my heart when I first met him....I got flustered as he looked at me in my eyes....I looked down as I stuttered....

"Sorry....I-I n-need to get some fresh air..." I got up from my seat as I left the table and went outside....

I took deep breaths as the cool breeze struck past my face....I held onto my chest in attempt to calm my heart....why am I like this?? How does he even know Jungkook??? All these thoughts flustered my mind.....
_______________________________
To be continued......
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻❤️💜
Thank you so much for 4.52K on my Taehyung book☺️☺️❤️