-26-

_____________________________
"So how've you been sweetie?" His mom Min- Seo asked me. I always had complete respect for her since the day Taehyung introduced me to her. She is the nicest and sweetest lady you could ever meet in your entire life. She hadn't aged one bit she looked exactly the same. Her glasses was now changed to a light purple frame. Streaks of grey ran through her thick black hair as it folded into a bun at the crown of her head.

"Iv been good eomeonim (formal way of saying mother in Korean 어머님)"

"Ah...that's great to hear honey....I heard about the situation between you guys..." she pronounced as she spared a glance between the both of us. Her gentle hands now resting on mine as a smile formed on her lips. Taehyung sighed as he folded his legs....he sat opposite me on her side chair that was located close to her television.

"Yeah...i didn't think you'll still want me here...." I sounded softly as I looked down...

"Hunny...don't think like that....you know you're like my daughter....besides it wasn't your fault....you did the right thing....." she said in a sympathetic tone.

"So how are you guys doing now? It seems as if you guys are...getting somewhere again...." she said as her eyebrows jumped up and down...

"Oh...no...we just happen to meet at the same business....we-" and awkward chuckle let my lips...

"Eomma! It's not like that....." Taehyung cut into our conversation....He saw the uncomfortable look that pasted on my face when she mentioned that. He realized I wasn't comfortable.

"Dear....do you want some dinner? I'm sure you're hungry...." she said as her gaze moved back to me...

"Oh...no...it's getting late already....I should head home...." I managed to say aloud....
It was already getting late...even though I didn't want to go back there....I can't sleep over at my ex boyfriend's house....what if my dad finds out!? He's gonna kill me!....but
Jungkook was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Oh come on dear....you haven't been here in such a long while...." his moms tone softened

"I-" before I can continue...

"No y/n!.." Taehyung exclaimed suddenly as his hands stretched out my way. His mother now eyeing his every movement...He gulped as he choked out, "I mean..yeah you should stay for dinner...." he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Oh...uh...sure...I can't say no to eomeonim" I managed to paste a realistic smile on my face.

A soft smile covered her face as she nodded my way and stood up from the couch. She adjusted her glasses as she made her way to the kitchen. Taehyung awkwardly chuckled as he looked my way and mouthed, "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay..." I mouthed back to him as I giggled.
The rain was still coming down pretty heavy. It looks as if it was becoming worst. I needed to go home now but no way was I gone get to leave. Taehyung's mother always loved me with all her heart. Her dream was to see us get married before anything happens to her...she always thought Taehyung and I were like the perfect match...even my dad thought so....but as time passed....I guess things don't always work out that way.....as they say opposites attract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook

The rain began falling harder and harder. It was almost becoming a rain storm....the droplets were huge as the slammed against my car...my window wipers struggling against the heavy pour as I make my way done the street.

I ruffled my fingers through my hair as my car began slowing down....it began jerking back and forth as it suddenly came to a complete stop.