-76-

"Why did you call me here?" I groaned as I sat at the table at the corner of the coffee shop. Jimin literally rang down my phone this morning forcing me to come here. For what? I have no clue. "This better be important..." I sighed as I leaned back into the chair.

Jimin leaning forward onto the table as a slight smirk formed on his lips. His eyes glistening with the reflection from the window as his eyebrows jumped.

"Don't look at me like that!" I scoffed out in disgust tone as my mouth formed into a cringe one.

"You're no fun!" He pouted as he leaned back.

"Just get to the point!" I folded my arms. "Aish. Can't we order first?"

"Let me guess...." I rolled my eyes. "I'm paying...." I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"No..." he chuckled. "Jungkook is."

"Jungkook?" I questioned as my head titled.

"Ye-"

"Sorry I'm late..." a deep husky voice covered our table. Turning to the direction of the sound, my eyes widened at the sight of a brightly smiling Jungkook. His hear styled neatly as a tight black ripped jeans wrapped around his muscular thighs. A black t-shirt that tucked into his pants neatly along with silver rings and bracelets that hung from his fingers and wrist. Accompanied by a leather jacket that topped the whole outfit off.

 Accompanied by a leather jacket that topped the whole outfit off

"Woah.." I exclaimed out. "Which side of the bed did you wake up on?" I said with a shocked tone. My eyes following the younger as he at besides Jimin.

"Uhm the normal side..." Jungkook chuckled out as he laid his bag on the table.

My eyes trailing over to Jimin who looked at Jungkook just like a proud father.

"Ahem!" I cleared. Jimin's eyes trailing over to me as I wiggled my eyebrows signaling the question of 'what's going on?' His face turning into a serious one as he eyed me deeply.

"What?" I mouthed softly as I eyed Jungkook weirdly.

"So...." I stated weirdly as I eyed Jungkook who had that smile pasted on his face all this time.

"Aren't we ordering anything?" Jungkook blurted our bluntly. "Get whatever you're want...I'm paying." He smiled.

"You don't have to say that again.." Jimin chuckled out before he's gripping up the menu while choosing foods from across the chart.

•••••••

"Yes that'll be it..." Jungkook told the waitress, his eyes not even spring a glance at her. Trust me, Jungkook would have already been all over her, with a skirt this short she would have been in his bed tonight. They way she looked at home showed she was ready to risk it all.

As the waitress left the table I looked at Jungkook who appeared as a completely different person to me right now.

"Am..." I hummed out. "Are you okay? Are you sick?" I questioned.

"What?" He chuckled out. "No..."

"But-" I said as I pouted to the waitress that eyed Jungkook from the cashier.

"I don't care about any other woman anymore...." Jungkook blurted out.

My eyes trailing over to Jimin, his face turns into a smiling one as he heard the words that left Jungkook's mouth.

"Is this the business you did last night?" I questioned as my finger subconsciously pointed at Jungkook.

"How's y/n?" Jungkook blurted out soundly. My eyes raised as my eyebrows quirked.

"She's- She's good..." I choked out as I looked at the younger who had pure worry in his eyes.

"Did she get my gifts?" He said as he dug into his bag.

"Gifts?" My eyes widened at the sudden realization. "You- those- you sent those gifts..." my voice raised a little higher than I should be.

"I did..." he said as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "She didn't want to see me so I thought-"

"What do you mean she did not want to see you!" I groaned out as I glared at him. "Why would you think such a thing!"

"Why are you getting mad at me? She told me we're on a break Taehyung. You want me barge in there and force her to see me!" Jungkook scoffed.

"That is what she wants!" I blurted out.

"W-what?" His voice cracked.

"Last night....you know what she did...." I looked down as I cleared my throat. Biting back on my tears that I felt welling up behind my eyes as the emotions struck me again. The sound of her voice echoed in my head as I felt my heart already breaking again.

"After you left me?" Jimin questioned. "Is this the mishap you was talking about?"

I simply nodded as Jungkook's eyes grew wide.
"W-wait w-wait! At the bar?" He questioned.

"Yes..."

"D-did she s-see me?" He choked out.

"You were there?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah...." he looked down.

"Don't worry about that.I got him out." Jimin cleared his throat as he moved my glare from Jungkook to him. "That's in the past."

"Continue what you were saying." Jimin continued as he eyed me, signaling me to calm down. I took a deep breath as I eyed the younger whose eyes were filled with regret, pain,sadness,sorrow.....all the emotions you can thing off were locked in there.....I saw it....all the emotions besides happiness.

I calmed myself in my mind as I thought, this is the only way we can fix this. This is the only way........

I can make her happy.
_______________________________