-25-

"Ready to go?!" She suddenly turned to me and asked as I stared at her....her smile just carried me to another world....I couldn't help it....

"Oh y-yeah...." I murmured out as I looked away as fast as possible.  I took the hot bag of churros from her tiny hands as I smiled her way.

"Let's go..." she said happily as we began to walk back to the carpark.... It was already getting late enough...The sun had already set and the darkness was creeping up on us like there's no tomorrow.

"I hope she doesn't mind me coming...." y/n murmured out as she fiddled with her fingers as her gaze lowered... I pulled out the carpark as we headed to my house...

"No baby...you know she loves you...." I said bluntly without even thinking what just purses through my lips. My eyes widened as I turned to her immediately and said, "I-I-I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to....it just came out..."

Her eyes just glistened my way as a gentle smile formed on her lips
"It's okay.....don't worry about it...."

"Oh...uhm....okay.." I said awkwardly as I rubbed the nape of my neck....

The rest of the car ride was absolutely silent. At this point I had no idea what to say....I don't know if it was just me....but I felt completely awkward after calling her baby....it looked as if she didn't care....she understood....but something held onto my chest as I glimpsed across at her.....

She doesn't deserve me.....why did I hurt her like that?? Why did I do that to y/n?? What was I thinking?? I just lost the love of my life with the most childish action....I didn't even think it through I just acted in the moment at that time....now that I sit here and look at her.....she doesn't deserve me, she never did. A girl like y/n doesn't deserve that kind of treatment...but instead she deserves the world,all the happiness,all the care,all the love....and....that smile should never leave her face anymore.....I can't let that happen....Its probably tough for her to sit here right now but..even if she doesn't want me around...I'll still try my best to protect her at all costs......

"So how have you been??" She suddenly asked as I gulped....Her voice echoed through my ears as I subconsciously smiled to myself...

"Oh um things have been good...." I managed to murmur out....

"What about you?" I questioned back to her.

"Oh uhm....hard....but....I'm getting through it I guess....you know all those stuff that happened wasn't easy to comprehend at once.....but I mean I'm fighting through it...." she said as she flashed her sweet smile my way...

She was the same way....She was the same girl I fell in love with....she hadn't changed one bit....maybe she did seem tough and hard to get on the outside....but once you get to know her...she's the most kindest and sweetest person you'll ever meet. She still manages to be this nice to me and sit in the same car with me....after all the stuff I did to her.....she wasn't one to hold grudges....she always found a way to forgive someone and make things better no matter what.....

"You still going for your dream?" I asked suddenly...

"Oh uhm...that....I don't know yet...my dad doesn't want me leave you know him already...." she chuckled...

"That's true....but you should still go for it....you'll be great...." I flashed my boxy smile her way.....

As our conversation settled down....rains droplets suddenly fell on the hood of the car as it echoed through like gunshots.

"It's raining...." y/n murmured out as she watched the rain drops trickle down the window.....

Thunder echoed through the sky as lightening flashed in high places of the sky.

"It looks like a thunder shower...." She said as the lightening flashed in the sky as it brightened up the car....she jumped with fright as she grabbed onto my forearm. She was always afraid of thunder and lightening ever since I knew her.

"Oh...I'm s-sorry...." she softly said as she back away slowly....

"It's okay...." I said as I smiled back her way....She laid back into her seat as she looked out the window....her fingers drawing a pattern with the rain drops as they trickled down.

~~~~~~~~

Where are they??? It's literally 8pm already....is she really not coming home?? Ugh! I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I opened the front door.....

"Wow..." I exclaimed out as thunder struck....lightening flashed in the sky as my eyes glistened with the light....I immediately closed back the door as the rain droplets began beating into the house...Aish....where are they?? This late?? In this weather?? She should be home....NOW!

I grabbed up my phone from the couch as I dialed Taehyung's contact....
Please pick up please....I murmured to myself as I paced up and down the living room....the ringing sound echoed through my mind....

"Hello?!? Where are you?!? Where's y/n!?!"  I bombarded him with questions as the line picked up....

"Wow...calm down...."

"Where's y/n?!? Where are you guys this hour of the night?!"

"I told you leave her alone! She doesn't want
to see you!"

"Don't tell me leave her alone she's my wife....you can't hide Taehyung....You know I have my ways....and I always get my way...."

"Listen just leave her alone for tonight....she's by me...she's talking with my mom right now....just let her clear her mind for a bit....okay?!"

"I need to tell her the truth Taehyung...she needs to know that whatever happened between me and that girl is nothing!"

"Hello?!? Hello?!?"
The line went silent as the beeping sound echoed through...

I groaned as I threw my phone on the couch as I ruffled my fingers through my hair once more....I can't take this now more....I can't.....I need to get her now.....I couldn't stop myself from going to her.....a part of me wanted to tell her the truth now.....I wanted to see her now! I didn't care if Taehyung told me no.....for all I know he just wants her to fall for him again.....

Before I knew it.....I was in my car.....I started the car as I pulled out the driveway without any second thoughts.....the rain sounded like gunshots on my car as I turned my wipers on.....Don't worry y/n I'm coming.....

________________________________
Thank you for reading ✨❤️
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻
Sorry for the late update again....been a bit busy with school work...but I'll try my best to keep you guys updated 🤗❤️

I purple you all 💜💜
~xoxo-