-79-

"Y/n!"
"You ready!" I called out to her from downstairs.

"Ya! Give me a second!" She shouted back.

I giggled to myself as I pulled out my phone. Hopefully this goes well. Of course it will, Jimin's plans always work. I don't know when he'll stop caring for other and think about himself.  He's been single ever since I know him. He's always worried about us, he never once sat down and thought about his feelings.

At least Jungkook's love life is planned out. Jimin made y/n's  father call her, to tell her about the 'meeting', so she bought it. Luckily she doesn't think I'm lying anymore so that's good.

But....

Little does she know, the meeting isn't just any ordinary meeting. Y/n isn't the type to give in to these things but.....the way she confesses about loving Jungkook....she could do anything.

"Ya! You ready?" She said as she walked down the stairs. My eyes slowly trailing up to meet her. A short skirt that hugged her thighs so well, the fitted top that laid inside the throw over showed her curves so well. Her makeup well done as her hair fell in beautiful curls. My mouth falling ajar as her fragrance attacked my nose as she brushed past me. My eyes fluttering shut as I brought myself back to reality.

Get it together.

"L-lets go...." I choked out as I gulped down. Looking at her as she walked in front of me. Her ass swaying side to side as the skirt struggled around her, her heel clicking on the floor as her hair bounced with every move.

If Jungkook doesn't lose it at this sight of y/n. He doesn't have any taste in woman.

•••••••
Jungkook
•••••••

"Ughhhhh! Why do I have a meeting when I'm trying to talk to y/n?" I groaned out as Jimin's small hands pushed on my back.

"Can't you cancel it!" I groaned as my hands held onto my office door, blocking me from going inside. "No ones here yet....!" I continued.

"Just get inside!" He said as he kicked me in my butt.

"Ouch!" I hissed out as my hands ran over the spot he just kicked.

"Just stay here! Aish!" He said as his hands fell on his tiny waist. "I hope you repay me for this!" He groaned out as his fingers ruffled through his hair.

"Don't move!" Jimin glared at me.

"But-" I got cut off by the slamming of my office door. Aish.

Why is there a meeting now? Out of all the times...now? They want to have a meeting now? Ugh! I just want to see y/n.

My hands fixing my suit as I headed to my desk. My hands ruffling through my newly dyed hair as I sat down. I pulled out my phone as I scrolled straight to y/n's contact. Staring at her name, a gentle smile formed. Why am I now falling for you? If it doesn't work out.....I won't be able to live anymore.....I don't know how I'll live....but I won't give up.....not u til...

You're mine....

Even if I have to run to mars, I'll go after you. If you run miles and miles away from me, I'll be right behind you. If you push me away, I'll come back. If you hate me, I'll do anything to make you love me.

My eyes trailing up as the memories of us together flashed back. Why did I realize it sooner that when I'm around you, your all I think of. When I kiss, your all I want. When I touch you, you're all I need. Why did I push you away?

"What is this?" I groaned out as the electricity cut. The entire office running a bit dark. As light stepped through the blinds. My feet trailing me over the dim room as I opened up the blinds.

"Ya!"

"Aish you scared me!" I said as I turned around only to face Jimin who glared at me. "What? the power cut so."

"I told you don't move...Aish" he groaned out as he grabbed my hands. "Why must I do everything myself?" He said under his breath.

"Come with me!" He said as he dragged me out of the office.

"Ya! Why are you dragging me!" I sprouted out.

"Just be quiet!" He said lowly.

"Ahh. What are you-" he said as he pushed me into the library of the office.

"JIMIN!" I shouted as my hands slammed against the door. "What are you doing?" I said as my hands took a firm grip onto the door knob.

"Ya!" I shouted as I rocked the door knob.

"Aish. Calm down. You'll thank me later..." Jimin said as he waved the keys in front of the little glass opening on the door.

"Thank you later?" My face turned into a confused one.
"PARK JIMIN!" I shouted as he smirked and left the room.

"What on EARTH IS THIS! YA DON'T LEAVE! JIMIN!" I shouted as I saw his figure leaving the area.

Aish.

I groaned as my hands ruffled through my hair. How can he lock me in here! Pfft! What will I thank him for later? Locking me in here?

Trailing over to the sitting area,my eyes wandered around the room. I knew I should have made and emergency exit in here.

Shit.

Now there's nothing I can do but sit here and play along with this act. Just wait till he releases me from here. My head resting back onto the chair as I closed my eyes and a deep breath escaped. My mind immediately running onto her....she's taking over me.....

My heart beating uncontrollably just from the thought of her. Her smile pasted my mind as her voice ran through my head. The tone of her voice rang through my head the day she said she love me. The day she confessed to me like there's no tomorrow but instead.....I hurt her....

But If she only knew that all of this made me.....

"Fall In love with her...."
______________________________