-52-

_____________________________
"I asked you a question didn't I?" He said as his hands rested on my waist. My head lowered as his bulge rested underneath me, I would tease him....but....we have a party to attend tonight, I'll like to be able to walk.

"I don't need to answer that...now let me go..." I said as I held onto his arms trying to break free.

"Oh? You want to rule me now...." His eyebrows quirked as his head turned to the left. His eyes glistening with mischief as his tongue grazed on his bottom lip.

"You know what happens when you do right?" he smirked. His eyes trailing down my body only to be locked with my lips.

"We have somewhere to be tonight, I'll like to be able to walk...." I smiled as I turned my head to meet his. "Now if you'll excuse me....I'm busy..."

A smile forming on his lips as he saw my almost childish and sarcastic behavior.

"You are something else you know that...." he chuckled.

My eyebrows quirked as his grip on my waist loosened, I was now free to move. I slowly got up as he eyed my every move. I made my wait out the kitchen and up to my room. Sitting at the edge of my bed, I grabbed up my phone.

"Hey, didn't you say Jungkook was staying by you?" I decided to message Taehyung. Didn't he tell me Jungkook was staying by him....then why was Jungkook lying on the couch this morning all drunk?

"He- yeah I dropped him off this morning...." Taehyung replied.

Reading the message, my eyebrows quirked as it didn't sound as believable. Taehyung wouldn't just drop off Jungkook, especially when he's literally stone drunk.

"You really dropped him off and left him alone while he was that drunk?"

"Oh yeah...he told me he could manage himself..." Taehyung replied swiftly to the message.

But....

For some reason....I wasn't buying it. A part of me was uneasy. This all felt like a lie.

Leaving his message just as it is, a sigh pursed through my lips as I made my way to the shower.

....

Jungkook

Walking out the shower, I ruffled a towel through my wet hair. The towel hanging loosely from my waist as tiny water I walked over to my phone that laid on the edge bed.

"Why did you go home?!" A message from Taehyung lit up my screen.

"It's my house the last time I checked." I replied.

"Don't you think sometimes! I told you Y/N was worried about you. I told you she was wondering where you were did you even listen to anything I said last night? I told her you were staying with me last night." Taehyung's jaw clenched as he didn't want y/n to figure out that he lied. If she does, she won't trust him anymore....he's only breaking her trust as the days go by....but he couldn't help it. He did it because he loves you, and he knew you were beginning to fall for him.

"And? She won't care..." A chuckle left my lips as I read the message. Does he really think y/n will care where I stayed? I don't think so.

"The point is you don't care! And let me tell you, she cares...."

"So she's fallen for me already? That's great...." my eyes widened. My body almost overjoyed at the sight of Taehyung's words. This will only make the plan easier. I won't have to run around her, instead she'll be wrapped around my finger. Once a girls falls in love with me...I don't even have to do much work.

"Will you ever learn?"

"Learn what?" I replied.

"Just stop this! Be honest with her! You don't need to be the CEO. You are getting another chance at love can't you just see that and use it wisely!" 

"Taehyung we're not doing this again! I don't care what you say! I don't need you to tell me how to live my life." My eyes rolled. "Take care of your own love life dude..." I threw my phone on the bed.

My jaw clenched as I changed into my clothes. Fixing my hair in the mirror as my mind wondered off in thoughts. Why does he even care about what I do and what I don't do? Just because he's heart broken doesn't mean he has the right to give me life lessons. I promised myself I won't love and I'm not going to break it now just for another girl. Iv been doing it for years and I'm not going to give up now. All women are the same, I'm not going to trust another one.

This is my life....

I'll live my life....

The way I want!

________________________________
Thanks for reading 🥰✨