-16-

______________________________
"You know why that happened last night...right?!" Jungkook said as he turned to face me... "Those were just the beginning of my consequences.."

"Consequences?!" I asked confused at his sudden words that pulled me out of my deep thoughts...

"Don't act smart..." he said....
"You rolled your eyes at least more than 5 times, you showed attitude and the biggest one of them all you walked out with Taehyung...." he continued bluntly as I saw the anger raging in his eyes...

"Did you really keep track of that!" I said sarcastically as I scoffed... "cocky much..." I murmured..

"What did you say?" He said as he turned to me and raised his left eyebrow...

"Uh..n-nothing..." I struggled to say..

Nothing who??" He said sternly...shivers ran down his spine as his tone of voice struck me...

"Nothing s-sir..." I softly said...

"Hmm...I thought so..." he said as he returned his gaze to the road...

"I told you if you abide by the rules we'll be on good terms..." he said...

I didn't even respond to him...does he think he can do me this every time I show attitude....I can't let him take advantage of me...that will only bring down my character....but last night was different....I wasn't thinking straight....I was stressed about Taehyung and that situation....that's the only reason I could think about as to why I went along with the flow.....

But that's in the past now....it's not like that meant anything to him....right?? Oh please y/n do you really believe that meant anything to Jungkook....
________________________________
||time skip at work||

We pulled into the parking lot as I was about to exit his car he pulled me by my wrist...

"Remember...act like you don't know me....only when my dad is around you can....." he said as his grip tightened around my wrist....

"J-Jungkook you're hurting me..." I said softly as I looked at my hands....

He loosened his grip around my wrist as he exited the car....I slowly got out the car as I fixed my jacket....

"Good morning sir..." all the girls that work there greeted him as we walked towards his office....

The girls glared at me as I walked by his side...I stood a couple feet from the side of him...do they really think I want to be here right now...I could tell they were completely whipped for him...and they couldn't deny it....their actions said it all....

I scoffed as we continued walking to his office....I trailed behind him as his suit tugged on his muscles...he smirked at all the girls as he walked past them....he didn't even acknowledge my presence as I walked behind him....he was a completely different person at work.....

"Bring me coffee..." he said bluntly as he walked into his office and left me there outside his door...he's really treating me as if I'm his maid....

I rolled my eyes as I murmured to myself and walked back all the way outside to get him his coffee....couldn't he have told me he wanted coffee earlier....I groaned as I entered Starbucks and ordered his drink...

The place was packed...It was 9 am everyone's on the rush to work...I sat at a small table as I awaited our drinks...

"Hey, mind if I sit here...." a deep voice sounded making me raise my gaze from my phone...

"Uh..yeah sure..." I said with a gentle smile...

Two deep dimples pasted each one of his cheeks as he sat opposite me....his glasses fell perfectly on his nose as his hair parted down the middle in the most perfect up do.....a black suit hugged his body as he adjusted his tie that hugged his neck....

"I'm Namjoon..." he said as he held out his hands for me to shake...

"I'm y/n..." I said as I shook his hand gently...

"Wait I've seen you around..." he said as he looked at me in my eyes...

"Really?" I asked confused as it's my first time seeing him...

"Yeah over there.." he said as he pointed towards Jeon co.

"Oh yeah I work there...I started yesterday..." I said as I giggled...

"I work there too..that's why..." he said as he chuckled...

"Oh you do?..." I said shocked....is this why Jungkook doesn't want me interacting with the other men here...is he afraid I might think these other boys are more handsome.....

"Yeah..I'm the head of the sales department..." Namjoon said as he adjusted his glasses...

"What do you do?" He asked as he smiled...

"I..uh...well I now started I'm mainly in the investment side..." I struggled to say...what am I supposed to tell him in jungkook's assistant....Jungkook doesn't want me tell anyone I'm his assistant...

"Oh then we'll be working together a lot..." he said as his eyes glistened...

Namjoon was truly a nice guy...he looked really professional...that smile never left his face...his words came out so humble...it would make any girl swoon for him...but he looks as if he's serious about his work.....

"Y/n.." my name sounded
"Namjoon.." his name sounded...

Two of us giggled as we looked at each other...our drinks were ready...
"What a coincidence..." he said as he chuckled and got up to get his drink...

We collected our drinks as I grabbed some napkins...
"two drinks?" He asked confused as he looked at the two cups in my hands...

"Uh..yeah...one is for Mr.Jeon.." I said as I grinned awkwardly...

"Mr.Jeon? He doesn't usually let other people buy him stuff....you must be special..." he said as he sipped on his drink...

"Pfft...more like a maid..." I murmured under my breath...

"Did you say something?" He asked as he returned his gaze to me...

"Uh...no nothing..." I smiled...

"Let's go back together..." Namjoon offered as he smiled...

"Sure.." I agreed as we walked out together...

"Wanna grab lunch?..." he offered as we arrived at the entrance of the office...

"Uh sure..." I said with a gentle smile plastered on my lips...He was truly a sweet guy....I could already tell we were going to be great friends...
________________________________
To be continued......
Don't forget to vote🥺❤️
Will y/n and Namjoon become good friends?? Or something more?? Will Jungkook find out about this secret?? Will he be okay with this??
Also...
Thank you all so much for 5.14K on my Taehyung book 😭😭❤️❤️❤️