-49-

_____________________________

"I don't need you to fucking tell me how to live my life and who I should or should not fuck with! I agree y/n was a good fuck but that's all! I could care fucking less about her!" Jungkook slurred out as he stumbled over to me.

"JEON!" I shouted as I slapped him across the
face. "You are absolutely disgusting! You don't deserve her or her love!...."

"I don't fucking want her love! When I get the money, I'll leave her! She's only holding me back on my life....the faster she gets out the better!" Jungkook groaned out. My eyes filled with anger. Blood pumping through my veins as I glared down at the younger.

"You're making a mistake Jeon....and you're not seeing it.....don't come knocking on my door again when you're broken....because I'll slam the door with the same speed!" I ranted out at him as I stormed out his office leaving him there. Tears welled in my eyes as I made my way to my car. There is no point in helping him.

Why can't he just realize he's getting another chance at life....at love...? He's being stubborn and absolutely ridiculous, by him behaving like this....he's slowly hurting y/n.....the only person that's going to be tarnished is y/n at the end of the day. He's making her fall for him...but he doesn't realize that....it's working...he's making her fall for him....and it doesn't take a smart person to realize it.

He doesn't realize when she finds out about why he's doing this, she's going to go wreck....I don't know if she'll be strong as before. Y/n seems strong on the outside but she keeps a lot of things bottled up inside. She doesn't let other people see her weaknesses and her pain...she rather make others smile, than think about her own self.

Fingers running through my hair as I looked at my phone. The tone of y/n's voice when she called said it all, she's....

Ugh! I don't even want to think about it!

Slightly jumping in my seat as the phone laying in my hand suddenly rang off. My hands gripping around the phone as I saw the name displaying on the call.

Y/n

I took a deep breath before answering the call.

"H-hello...." I chocked out as I noticed the slight stutter. I cleared my throat.

"Did you find him? Is he okay?" Y/n bombarded the line with questions. Fright took over her voice, her breathing out of line as I could sense the tension in her body.

"He's....he's in his office....."

"Is he okay?" She questioned once more
"Why do you sound like that?"

Why does she care about him? Why does she continue to ask if he's okay after he treats her like this! He treats her like absolute no one in work, almost like a slave. I see y/n every morning carrying coffee to him, she has to address him as 'sir' , She can't talk to other guys or anyone in the office....Jungkook literally has her under his power, it's almost as if she's suffocating under him. And little does she know......

'He's only using her.......'

His words rang through my head as she continuously asked "is he okay?" If she only knew that he said....
"She was only a good fuck that's all....."
"She's holding him back from his life...."
"He'll leave you as soon as he gets what he wants...."

"Hello?"
"Hello?"

Her voice calling out to me on the other line as I stared up at Jungkook's building, questioning all these things in my mind.

"Oh..yeah...ahem...he's fine...." I cleared my throat in between as my voice lowered.

"Isn't he coming home?"

"I- no...he's staying with me tonight....he'll be home in the morning...." I breathed out. "No go get some rest, stop worrying you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow...be prepared to smile all night at the party...." I choked out a light chuckle...

"Oh okay.....I'll be going then...."

"Yeah...Good Night y/n...." I breathed out before I'm hanging up the call without waiting for her response.

'Jungkook.....open your eyes please...." I breathed out... 'before I'm forced to do what I wanted to do all along....'

||

Looking over at the bag that held the dress for tomorrow's party. A light smile formed on my face as I made my way over to the bag. My hands pushing into the bag as I gently took out the dress. My eyes scanning over the beautiful gown as my fingers traced over the details. I couldn't deny the fact that this dress was beautiful but instead....that....Jungkook bought it......

I don't know what had gotten into my these past few days, I found myself getting more comfortable besides Jungkook. He's been around a lot this week. We have confusing talks at almost 3 in the morning....after we you know....did it....

We found ourselves giggling away at 3 in the morning after he threw out some corny flirty jokes. We are ice cream, strawberries and whipped cream at midnight....normally I'm already tucked away in my blankets back at home....but now

It's different......

_______________________________
Thanks for reading 🥺🥺🥰