-46-

____________________________
"You made me like this Jungkook...." Jiyeon said as tears slowly welled up in my lightly brown eyes.

"Can you just stop fucking pretending for once!" I shouted in her face as my face fell in the other direction. I wasn't going to sit here and listen to her lies all over again.

"Why can't you just forget it! Why can't we just go back to how we were! I admit I made a mistake....just please...take me back!" She said helplessly as she gripped onto the collar of my shirt. Tears streaming down her face as I stood there purely emotionless.

"How can I forget it huh?! HOW can I just FORGET ABOUT THE UNBORN CHILD YOU HID FROM ME HUH?" I shouted in her face completely over her shit throughout these years.

"I aborted it! Wasn't that enough!" She shouted back in my face almost screaming at me. I knew she was just ranting, just like she did all these years. I can't even tell you if she's lying or saying the truth cause at this point I trust no woman that come my way.

"You absolutely sick! Go to the baby's father! Not me! Leave me alone! I told you ITS OVER!" I said as I harshly jerked her hands off my shirt. He mouth going ajar as she saw the tears almost welling up in my eyes, as all the pain came rushing back onto me.

"But...I love you Jungkook....you know I don't love anyone else but you!" Jiyeon bursted our in tears. "Why can't you accept that!"

"Because a woman like you don't deserve my love!" I retaliated our on her cussing her to slightly flinch back.

"It's because of her isn't it? It's because of fucking y/n? Isn't it?!" She said as her eyebrows narrowed. "Since when aren't you begging me to fuck you! What has she done to you!"

"Isn't she your best friend? Why are you talking about her like that?!" I asked confused as Jiyeon seemed to be disgusted with just having y/n's name in her mouth.

"Best friend? Pfft...you mean ex- best friend! That bitch is such a slut!"

"JIYEON!" I shouted at her as those words. Something about those words affected me...it left my heart almost breaking as she threw those useless and disgusting words at y/n. I couldn't help but act out. I didn't know why I did, but I did.

"She's nothing but a slut, a whore...."

"Jiyeon....shut up...stop it...." I tried to calm myself down trying to stop her but she wasn't stopping. Those mast words continued to leave her mouth.

"She's nothing but a dick hungry bitch!"

"JIYEON SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I raged out as my hands harshly gripped onto hers. I didn't dare to lay a single finger on her. She'll only turn something small into the biggest lie out there.

"Listen! You have no right to talk about her like that!"

"Why are you being like this? Just for that bitch!" She sneered out fearlessly. "What does she have that I don't! Huh?!"

"She has self respect! She doesn't just go begging people to stick their dick into her! She has PRIDE unlike you. She doesn't lie and hide a whole unborn child from me. She doesn't just use me for her needs. She isn't like you! And I'm glad she isn't friends with you anymore!"

"I know her! She doesn't love you! She loves Taehyung..."

"And what the fuck does that have to do with you!" I shouted back at her my grip tightening around her hands as she looked down in pain but I didn't care. I felt nothing towards her anymore.

"He's my fucking ex!" She shouted back in my face. I was taken aback for a second.

"So what he's your ex! You shouldn't care about who y/n dates from who she doesn't!"

"She messing with you head! Just like she fucking did to Taehyung! Leave her Jungkook! I'm here now! I'm here now for you...." she cried out.

"I don't love you anymore Jiyeon! I told you it's over a thousand times. JUST GET OUT MY LIFE ALREADY!" I shook her hands as she jerked back. Her eyes burning red as her eyes turned more dark.

"You know what! Don't come running to me to please you when she doesn't! I hope she breaks your heart. I hope she breaks your heart so bad that you go wreck! I hope you feel the fucking pain I feel every single day of my life!"

"Just leave me alone already! GET OUT MY LIFE!"

"I'm going...." she broke down into uncontrollable tears. "I hope you fucking suffer Jeon!"

"FUCK OFF!" I shouted as I slammed my office door into her face. Her cried were heard down the hall as she left the office. My body falling weak...once again.....

My body falling onto my chair as my head threw back. Tears finding there way out my eyes and rolling down my face. My lips slightly parted. My chest heaving, I didn't want to think about this anymore, if I did...I'll never be able to move on.

I pulled my draw pulling out a bottle of liquor from below some files.
Gulping down the liquid, it burned as it cascaded down my throat. My eyes falling heavy as the past events flashed back in my mind! I needed something to forget it. Forget her!

The liquid drowning out the thoughts as a light chuckle appeared from my mouth. You're just so stupid Jungkook! Your damaging yourself!
I look down at myself as I remembered the exact day I found out. I drowned myself in liquor right here when she broke me. She's the reason I'm like this. Yes, my parents played a role but Jiyeon....showed me woman can't be trusted she's the reason why....

"I push myself away from y/n...."

Yes, I'm leading her on, but only I know it's nothing going to end well for her. I do these husband acts just to speed up the process of her liking me. Tomorrow our fathers are going to announce our marriage after that, we're halfway there....the investors in Kim's co. will see that they joined us....this will be one of the biggest steps Jeon co. will get. One of the biggest opportunity. Sooner or later, I won't have to see y/n anymore. I can go back to my old self. The one that drowns in liquor at night only to escape those impulsive thoughts.
_____________________________
Don't forget to vote 😁☺️